• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I love watching Spain's passing personally. Wish they'd be a little more incisive when given small windows to shoot though.

Mascot

They joys of working in a more relaxed environment. At our usual monday meeting our CEO said anyone coudl use the games room to watch matches and if there are a lot of people for specific games they could use the projector in the main break area.

My boss is taking everyone to the pub to watch England v Wales.

But a client is already taking me to an event with free food & free bar to watch it..

Looks like I'm not missing anything of importance.
I may have been right about the Spanish form. Hope Bartra gets some time at one point or another.

Desmond

Can someone tell me why Del Bosque didn't take Torres or Costa. Morata has missed a few chances and he is nowhere near the box at times.

Tubie

Can someone tell me why Del Bosque didn't take Torres or Costa. Morata has missed a few chances and he is nowhere near the box at times.

Because Torres is tragic and Costa had a terrible season (even at his peak he always performed badly for Spain).

Morata really is the best striker Spain has.

T-Rex.

Banned
Because Torres is tragic and Costa had a terrible season (even at his peak he always performed badly for Spain).

Harsh on Torres there. He's had a good season.

Out of all the teams that have played so far, England actually put in the best performance lol. What a time to be alive. Of course, it means nothing if you can't get the 3 points.

Cappa

Banned

Aritz aduriz >>>>>>>>>

Typical del Bosque team, lots of possession, no penetration, and pooe finishing.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Turkey made Croatio look good

I think it's the other way around. Croatia made Turkey look bad. I wonder if Turkey won't play better against the other two. Croatia's midfield was a monster yesterday and seeing the game today I don't think Spanish midfield it's really a match for that, even if on paper they are equal or even better.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Out of all the teams that have played so far, England actually put in the best performance lol. What a time to be alive.

Better than Germany last night? I wouldn't say so.

Don't get me wrong though, England were good, at least until Rooney went off.

Brinbe

Czechs defending like mad. Guess they're content to park le bus for an entire half and pray for something on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom