• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baleoce

Based on the last half hour or so, it was only a matter of time before Spain finally finished one off. Must be heart breaking Toulouse it in the last 5 minutes.

Not saying the match was not heavily in favor of Spain, but Czech defenders and goal had a few awesome saves.
Also Spain is playing it so safely and boring that I would have preferred they only got one point. ^^

Pretty funny you are saying this when the Czechs were way more conservative.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I think Spain has a great chance of winning the Euro, they are back with their winning playing style, make the opposition sleepy with boring play and then score.

Garjon

Easily the most boring match yet. Spain will win this championship but I can't say I'll be looking forward to their matches from here on out. Czech defended well and probably should have nicked an equaliser at the death there but I imagine they will change tactics for their next games.

People blames Spain for the boring games but it's not their fault that the opposite team decides to play with 11 men in the box. When the other team play an attacking football Spain's matches tend to be entertaining, like the Spain - Italy final.

People blames Spain for the boring games but it's not their fault that the opposite team decides to play with 11 men in the box. When the other team play an attacking football Spain's matches tend to be entertaining, like the Spain - Italy final.

But then it's boring because it is one-sided. It's a game you can't win.

Edit: Unless spain gets thrashed like last wc, lol.

Desmond

Ck1r9niXIAA8r8o.jpg

Irish team as expected.

spekkeh

Banned
I see ten years in and outside of getting pounded by the Netherlands, Spain is still completely incapable of playing an entertaining match. Glad I didn't watch.

TheJoRu

My heart wants Sweden to win, but I have a feeling Ireland is going to play really well and at best we'll luck ourselves into a tie thanks to a late Ibra equaliser or something.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Good luck to all the Irish. Even though you lot only made it to this tournament after us Jocks bottled it against Georgia in the qualifiers.

Just kidding. All the best!

RangerX

Banned
This is the same stadium that we were robbed by Henry's handball. So hopefully we can do it tonight. We have to stop Ibrahimovic though. Cmon the boys in green!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom