• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

@jellingworth
Russian Football Union board member told me he won't condemn Russian fans, argues French should have put tanks on the streets in Marseille.
With opinions like this it doesn't make me feel so embarrassed by the moronic English fans. You know, an English FA member would never say anything like this.

Oriel

@jellingworth
Russian Football Union board member told me he won't condemn Russian fans, argues French should have put tanks on the streets in Marseille.

On a positive side Ireland have played well so far. Come on Long!

The Russians have been in complete denial over their hooligan problem. The Kremlin controlled media is pretty crazy with stories of Russian fans being peaceful but forced to respond to waves of "Anglo Saxon" provocations and attacks. Really quite nuts but that's Russia for you

Rep. of Ireland 1 - 0 Sweden

mqMQmG6.gif

@jellingworth

On a positive side Ireland have played well so far. Come on Long!

That's not all:
@maxseddon

Russian top cop: gay pride parades have made French police weak and unprepared for mighty, manly Russian hooligans

@shaunwalker7

More extraordinary response. Top official says criticism of Russian hooligans because Europe's too gay.

@ASLuhn

MP's argument against discipline of violent Russian fans sounds familiar: "RUSSIA WAS, IS & WILL BE A GREAT COUNTRY"

MrKaepora

I still have to understand what the Swedish coach wants of Lindelof.

He starts every game has CB and ends has a RB, not that Lindelof compromise in any of those positions but you want stability in defence and Lindelof position I n Benfica is CB.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Zlatan choking on a big occasion? I'm shocked I tell you.

I still have to understand what the Swedish coach wants of Lindelof.

He starts every game has CB and ends has a RB, not that Lindelof compromise in any of those positions but you want stability in defence and Lindelof position I n Benfica is CB.

There was an injury before the end of the 2nd half so he was pushed to RB. He's clearly a CB though.

Undead

@jellingworth

I suppose this is Russians just being Russian, I mean look at the shit they do every day while inside their own country and nobody gives a fuck so they aren't likely to care when they do it in another and it probably shows exactly how fucked up the people are when tanks are suggested as a means to control them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom