• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member

Dude felt bad for him.

Seriously though, I'm like the anti-jinxer times 100. That is how R.Madrid won the CL. Just ask me when you want something done, €50,- per anti-jinx.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
That's really unfortunate, poor guy. He had to get something on it in that split-second.

what on earth did that irish player think was going to happen?

Like seriously, you're point blank range facing the goal, where the fcuk you think the ball will go if you head it in the direction of the goal??

How did he think he can head it away...??

Having said this, the Goalkeeper should've been all over that ball, before it even got to the defender.

Rep. of Ireland 1 - 1 Sweden

WarmheartedLonelyEagle.gif

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Swedish left-back will be pissed if they lose this game. He's getting forward well and putting in some damn fine crosses.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
A point is better than nothing. Ireland played well. Sweden weren't great.

Kjellson

I'm happy with a draw after a horrendous performance by Sweden, especially in the first half.

Let's just hope Italy is as bad as they so maybe we can get something from them.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Fair result I think.

Ireland played great but Sweden did more than enough to get the tie.

Arguable I'd say. Outside of Olsson, who really put in a good shift? I'd be happier with the point if I was Swedish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom