• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffinhal

Rep. of Ireland 1 - 1 Sweden

WarmheartedLonelyEagle.gif

What happened to him lol

Joni

Belgium has a young and talented squad. I'm looking forward to their match.

I wonder what they could do with a coach who thinks coaching doesn't mean letting players do whatever shit they want. And certainly one that isn't proud that he doesn't coach his offensive players.

MrKaepora

Arguable I'd say. Outside of Olsson, who really put in a good shift? I'd be happier with the point if I was Swedish.
If you put things in that perspective, yeah it's arguable.

But Sweden did put Ireland on a pressure after the goal and that pressure culminated with that own goal.

Nevertheless, Ibra and the rest of the squad need to do more if they want to survive on this group.

Roi

Really looking forward seeing the Belgium team play, it feels like everybody in The Netherlands is also cheering for them!

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
If you put things in that perspective, yeah it's arguable.

But Sweden did put Ireland on a pressure after the goal and that pressure culminated with that own goal.

Nevertheless, Ibra and the rest of the squad need to do more if they want to survive on this group.

They did get their act together a bit after going behind, that's true. Like I said though, they should be very happy to get a point out of that game. They will need to improve, that's a definite.

Ringo

Really looking forward seeing the Belgium team play, it feels like everybody in The Netherlands is also cheering for them!

Echt waar? Hier hopen we dat het eens een team is en geen bende prima ballerinas.
Seriously? Here in Belgium we're just hoping they will be playing as a team and not a bunch of prima ballerinas.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Time to take a break from E3 madness because it's go time for us. Really curious to see how this match'll turn out. Come on Belgium.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
I could be setting myself up for a fall here, but I don't expect anything special from Belgium at this tournament. I see them flopping badly.

Brinbe

Hyped for Belgium/Italy. This is a legit finals-tier matchup

Too bad Belgium is missing guys like Kompany. I hope they're not one of those golden generation sides that miss out on fulfilling their full potential.

And we'll see how Italy is in attack. They should've called up Giovinco!

spekkeh

Banned
Echt waar? Hier hopen we dat het eens een team is en geen bende prima ballerinas.
Seriously? Here in Belgium we're just hoping they will be playing as a team and not a bunch of prima ballerinas.

Will have to wait and see how many still support them when they go on to the next round ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom