• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
91591-injustica-mesmo-624x0-1.gif

Fernando Santos is a complete dumbfuck. A born loser who was able to be fired by all big clubs in Portugal. This dude greatest achievement was stopping Porto hegemony when he...coached them. This idiot has one of the rarest opportunities to replicate an entire midfield of a club team and instead does all this fuckery choices, and the result is a pathetic draw with Iceland.

Shame we can't sack him tonight.

Iceland has great fans!

Meteorain

Portugal are such a frustrating team to watch. All these fucking awful balls through the air and refusing to pass around Iceland.

Also Pepe playing a damn league 1 defender today.

Chocolate & Vanilla

Fuck Strawberry
Portugal and England sitting in a tree,
Watching someone else lift the trophy again because they are two shit teams that are terrible at football.

Well played Iceland

Fernando Santos is a complete dumbfuck. A born loser who has able to be fired by all big clubs in Portugal. This dude greatest achievement was stopping Porto hegemony when he...coached them. This idiot has one of the rarest opportunities to replicate an entire midfield of a club team and instead does all this fuckery choices, and the result is a pathetic draw with Iceland.

Shame we can't sack him tonight.

Iceland has great fans!

mourinho-wink.gif

one day we will get Mou to lead us to victory, one day

TeegsD

Typical fucking Portugal, but fuck it I still believe. Ronnie is going to style all up in this bitch, just wanted to let Nani have his time to shine.

MikeRahl

Were any Canadians listening to the game on TSN 1410? Does anyone happen to know who that announcing team one? They were fantastic

Osahi

Goddamn it Portugal. After the Red Devils sucked so hard yesterday, you were my hope.

They dominated the game though. Should have made the 2-1

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
The Portugal hate here is real, can't be a Portugal fan anywhere in the world it seems without getting shat on.

That's not it. It's just Iceland are the underdogs. Everybody loves the underdogs.

The Portugal hate here is real, can't be a Portugal fan anywhere in the world it seems without getting shat on.

I (personally) don't 'Hate" the Portuguese team, nor do I even dislike them to be honest, I just wish I could find a reason to like them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

60% of the population in the town I live in is Portuguese BTW.

Messi only needed 20 minutes to score a hat trick in his opening Copa game.

Whereas in the Euros, Ronaldo gets shutdown by Iceland.... :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom