• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Are we watching the same match? Albania deserve a goal, they have been attacking during the whole half.
Attacking?
What?
They took their chances on like three occasions, the rest of the time they were 8 to 9 players in front of their surface.
And they totally should against France, as this is the playstyle that bothers us the most, as made evident here.

Consider the possibility of a mistake ;)
Totally, but it's just that there were like 3 mistakes in a row.
But I know it'll end up balancing itself in the end. ^^

Did France have any scoring opportunity this half? I can't remember any.
None.
Meh.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
it is kind of interesting that many people complained before the tournament that 24 teams would dilute the quality, but so far nobody has scored more than 2 goals.

not that all or even most of these countries have produced great football, but at least there are no blowouts. still should be 32, though, because the third place nonsense is ridiculous.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Are we watching the same match? Albania deserve a goal, they have been attacking during the whole half.

Yep, Albania has been more on the attack and really should've scored on at least one of those shots of we wanted a chance to win.

Overall though, I'll take the 0-0 tie at halftime. Hell I'll take it for the end of the game.

The Albanian soccer national program is very young but the talent is undeniably there. A lot of great Albanian players playing for their home countries across Europe in this EuroCup.

it is kind of interesting that many people complained before the tournament that 24 teams would dilute the quality, but so far nobody has scored more than 2 goals.

not that all or even most of these countries have produced great football, but at least there are no blowouts. still should be 32, though, because the third place nonsense is ridiculous.

Austria too.

Edit: Wait. Did you edit this or am I going crazy?

Strax

s9M3yyl.png

Lunar FC

Lmao, why not just let every nation in!

ZZMitch

Yep, Albania has been more on the attack and really should've scored on at least one of those shots of we wanted a chance to win.

Overall though, I'll take the 0-0 tie at halftime. Hell I'll take it for the end of the game.

The Albanian soccer national program is very young but the talent is undeniably there. A lot of great Albanian players playing for their home countries across Europe in this EuroCup.

Another Albanian fan? :D

We looked pretty good this half, I expected to park the bus but we haven't looked bad jn the attack actually. Here's to a good second half!

Shito

Haha, I have an ad on the page for a Griezman jersey.

Stat time: this is the first time since 2008 that there was no shots on goal in a whole half for a Euro match.
And last time was already with France, against Romania. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom