• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Y'all ready for England to lose to Wales tomorrow and be eliminated in the first round? Haha that's what my English friends are anticipating.

Was thinking the same thing. The Germany game has been the only memorable one for me this far. Such an awesome first half in that one.

Really? The Belgium vs Italy match was by far the best for me.

There was nothing memorable about the Germany match except for that counter in the end.

Shito

There was nothing memorable about the Germany match except for that counter in the end.
Yep, can't wait for Italy's next match.

Yeah and the second half was still better than most other games.

Come on France it's god damn Albania, how hard can it be.
Albania's a hard team to move.
France is always better against teams that don't always play defensive.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Only two teams so far seemed like they played together before, Italy and Croatia. The rest are pretty unorganised, including Germany who was surprised a lot of times by Ukraine.

How did Russia perform today?

giphy.gif

I think this gif should answer your question.

Have a few more.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Alucard

Banned

To be fair, I missed that game.

The header in the Germany game was beautiful, plus there were a ton of chances both ways in the first half and some great saves and near misses.

Alucard

Banned
Only two teams so far seemed like they played together before, Italy and Croatia. The rest are pretty unorganised, including Germany who was surprised a lot of times by Ukraine.

Agreed. I actually like Poland's chances against Germany's defense tomorrow. We'll see how it goes. Regardless, at least the Germany/Ukraine game was entertaining.

Martial and Coman are fast and have low centres of gravity which allows for quick turns but I feel like both are too light and fragile. They could do with some bulking.

Martial and Coman are fast and have low centres of gravity which allows for quick turns but I feel like both are too light and fragile. They could do with some bulking.

Light/fragile? Have you watched Martial much? He definitely does not need to bulk, has the perfect balance of strength and speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom