• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedrush

I don't know who to trust on this so don't take my word for it but I've heard that russian "ultras" went to Lille to clash with english and welsh fans.

Shame UEFA can't do anything about their behaviour outside stadiums.

Tear Gas Fired At England Fans In Lille
http://news.sky.com/story/1712421/tear-gas-fired-at-england-fans-in-lille

There's a definite hooligan element amongst the England fans. It's a shame because they're spoiling the tournament for the decent supporters, same goes for the Russians, the Germans and whoever else's fans are causing trouble. They're going to get their teams disqualified. I really fancied England to get to the final but it looks like their fans are going to be the ones who put them out.

In other news, I picked England in my "cash for goals" competition I got with my new TV. For every goal they score I win £10. They better not get kicked out they've only won me £10 so far :(

Covfan

I'm sure if UEFA can overlook fans from a country under a suspended ban throwing a flare they'll overlook everything that's happened in Lille so far.

Syder

I don't know who to trust on this so don't take my word for it but I've heard that russian "ultras" went to Lille to clash with english and welsh fans.

Shame UEFA can't do anything about their behaviour outside stadiums.
Welsh and English fans were standing together to defend themselves against Russians throwing bottles.

Going to laugh my arse off if those cunts get disqualified.

Undead

Welsh and English fans were standing together to defend themselves against Russians throwing bottles.

Going to laugh my arse off if those cunts get disqualified.

I seriously doubt Uefa have the balls to disqualify the next world cup hosts

Beefy

@tomwhite7
Police confirm two Russians were arrested yesterday after they found baseball bats and hammers in their boot.

@tomwhite7
A bang went off, crowd surged forward and tear gas fired. We saw around ten men wearing Russian ultras shirts leaving the scene.

The German television broadcaster will deploy 10 own cameras tomorrow for all scenes which gets ignored/censored by the international UEFA direction.

Shito

I fear Albania will shut down this game for too long, and we will end up with a disappointing 0-0.
I'm way more anxious for this match than the one we will have to play against Switzerland...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Albania vs france must be a good match right?

We beat France 1-0 in a friendly last year. Albania beat Portugal in Qualifiers 1-0 and would've beaten Serbia if not for the hilarious drone flag.

Neither France or IIRC Portugal were at full strength when we played them in the but this Albania soccer team is good.

Mimosa97

Also an Irish linesman so you know who to point fingers at if somebody calls a French handball.

I don't mind irish or scot refs. As long as they're not english we can expect a fair game.

Ugh who am I kidding the host always gets preferential treatment lol

Fistwell

I don't mind irish or scot refs. As long as they're not english we can expect a fair game.

Ugh who am I kidding the host always gets preferential treatment lol
lol yeah, English ref is what I feared when I heard British. ;)

In other news, PUT SOME GODDAMN CLEATS ON, BLUES.

Also an Irish linesman so you know who to point fingers at if somebody calls a French handball.
Oh I'm fine with our Irish cousins. Those Henry shenanigans are all in the past now. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom