• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabo

Surely Hodgson is gone if England loses.....right? right? Hire anyone for the rest of the tourney. You guys had the chance to sign The Special One while he was jobless
wtzgU.gif

T-Rex.

Banned
The most frustrating thing is, this is actually a really good England side. After his time at Liverpool I didn't think it was possible for me to dislike Hodgson even more... and then he got the England job.

If England can't beat Wales and Russia they don't really have any place in the competition. England fans have to accept the team is shite.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
This England team is an utter joke. First the World Cup and now this, we need a new manager.

The team isn't a joke, the manager is the joke.

That said, Wales have played well and definitely deserve this. I'm happy either way.

Un-fucking believable...

Why is are goalkeeping always suspect!? Ugh... We seriously need to develop keepers...

...are you listening English FA?!?

pbsapeer

Banned
Lol this is my favourite yet.

Also say what you want about the 'Golden Generation' but you felt confident they would put teams like Wales to bed most of the time.
Trudat man. Gerrard and lampard can't play in the same team blar blar blar well least we weren't quite as embarrassing as this

Beefy

If England can't beat Wales and Russia they don't really have any place in the competition. England fans have to accept the team is shite.

The formation and manager is shite. Roy choose to pick only one winger which is crazy. Then chooses to play Rooney in midfield with Alli. Then plays a shit Sterling.

The team isn't a joke, the manager is the joke.

That said, Wales have played well and definitely deserve this. I'm happy either way.

The team is a joke, bunch of overpaid and overhyped players. Rooney is still on another level to the rest of the team in terms of his ability, even though he is on the decline.

Un-fucking believable...

Why is are goalkeeping always suspect!? Ugh... We seriously need to develop keepers...

...are you listening English FA?!?

and some midfielders who can hold the ball, and some strikers who can hit the target from the 6 yard box.

JP

I don't actually think England have played badly here or against Russia, the major negative for them is obviously goals...which admittedly is a pretty imortant thing. England have pretty much owned both matches.

Jabo

Lol this is my favourite yet.

Also say what you want about the 'Golden Generation' but you felt confident they would put teams like Wales to bed most of the time.

Wait people were saying this is England's 'Golden Generation'??

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
So terrible. Once again the only positive is the change the media have finally forced Woy to make (take Kane off corners).

GeeTeeCee

I can't decide which is worse: England under Hodgson, or the idea that at this very moment Pardew is probably emailing his CV off to the FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom