• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-1164jgw.gif

amanset

Wales deserved to lose that. They clearly played for a draw from the get go with just the hope of the odd break. Extremely negative football.

stay gold

Yeah fuck giving Roy credit, took him a game and half to get where everyone else in the country already was.

Well played Wales, you'll still go through no problem.

JP

That's a shame, deserved though. I wasn't really happy seeing Wales settle in for a draw, would happily accept it now. :)

Wales deserved to lose that. They clearly played for a draw from the get go with just the hope of the odd break. Extremely negative football.

No different than Iceland against Portugal and they did their job quite well here too. This was England's game to win, not Wales, specially when England had 1 point and Wales 3. Even a draw was a great result because they'd be top of the group. England deserved the win, but I don't feel they were superior.

T-Rex.

Banned
Well played Wales, and unlucky.

Hodgson finally made the subs everyone was screaming for about 140 minutes of football ago, but who cares now. We won. I just hope he learns from this (lol) and actually starts his best team from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom