• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
This performance leaves me worried about tuesdays match against Northern Ireland. They are going to step things up and come gunning for us I just know it.

We need something from that game. Y'all should have won this game so we could have a nice kickabout draw in our game.

Xando

Germany disappointing and poland just defending with 10 players all game

What a shitty game

Game 2 curse strikes again

JDB

Banned
Oh this wasn't a callout, I just meant to say I appreciate someone who's willing to take risks trying to predict a goal for their team.
It's not my team, just figured those German fuckers would score at the last second like they always do.

Cappa

Banned
When there's an 80% chance you advance to the knockout stages if you draw in all three games don't you think most teams would play conservative.

It's certainly has everything to do with how the tournament is set up.

Hopefully things pick up in knockout stages

Paganmoon

So did anyone gif that Welshman that was crying, and then gradually pumped himself up to a full on frenzy? I think that might get some use.

Edit: seems it was gif:ed about 10 pages back, but it's too short!

KHlover

Banned
Baby steps. In game 1 we had bad offence and bad defence. Today we had a better defence and a still bad offence. Maybe next time we'll finally get a good game.

eFKac

Lewandowski isn't a striker that can create very much out of nothing. He needs service from the midfield and he hasn't been getting it.

That's very true. We'll keep struggling against teams that put pressure on us cause we usually end up with 10 players on our half with long balls to the lone Lewandowski who does jack shit with that.

T-Rex.

Banned
Congrats Poland. New tournament rules are making it pretty boring, but you can't really blame any of the teams for playing defensive if it means qualifying. The bigger nations should have more than enough to break them down at the end of the day, if they can't then that's on them.

Bri

Guidetti and Ekdal from start tomorrow against Italy. Not sure about Guidetti but Berg sure didn't do much against Ireland.

T-Rex.

Banned
Based on his performances so far, it's not hard to see why Liverpool turned down Gotze ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

trembli0s

As a Real Madrid fan I am absolutely stunned that Khedira still plays on the German national team. He is an absolute black hole in build up play, just as he was in Madrid.

There has to be someone else who can be played over him.

Jisgsaw

As a Real Madrid fan I am absolutely stunned that Khedira still plays on the German national team. He is an absolute black hole in build up play, just as he was in Madrid.

There has to be someone else who can be played over him.

That would've been Gundogan, but he's injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom