• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

Fucking Busquets.

Again with that shit.

busquets,%20teatro_96_port_sobretitular_O.jpg

"Did he buy it?"

Tubie

Infuriates me when Spanish players have clear open chances to shoot, but instead just pass it around for no reason.

Silva had like 3 chances to take a shot there.

spekkeh

Banned
Infuriates me when Spanish players have clear open chances to shoot, but instead just pass it around for no reason.

Silva had like 3 chances to take a shot there.
All according to keikaku. If he took a shot then the keeper might have caught it. By the time the keeper is dead from boredom he won't be stopping anything.

moojito

That shady brazillian player who was hit on the knees with a ball and went down holding his face and bloody well got the other player sent off is like the palpatine to pepe's vader.

That shit still triggers me!

IvanJ

Banned
Terrorism is "the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims." Would a bunch of organized fans deliberately committing acts of violence in a football game with the aim of embarrassing their team and sending a political message about the corruption in their Football Association fall under that classification?

You are absolutely correct. Even our coach called them out as such
cacicterori.jpg

Whatever the UEFA decides will be just, but even if they don't get kicked out they are done for. The morale is shattered, partly by the incident, partly by losing two points in the most stupid manner. Modric is injured and is out at least against Spain.

And the part about the corruption and protests is just a bullshit excuse for a bunch of bottom feeding scum to cause chaos. If there were no corruption, they would find another reason to throw and burn shit. There is no justification, it's just a horde of idiotic, racist, chauvinistic cretins that have been putting Croatia to shame for 20+ years.

[Fugo]

That shady brazillian player who was hit on the knees with a ball and went down holding his face and bloody well got the other player sent off is like the palpatine to pepe's vader.

That shit still triggers me!

Rivaldo against Turkey during WC 2002. What a farce of a WC

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
This match is absolutely diabolical; I can truthfully say I have seen 2nd-division English football matches better than this.

Tworak

ey some cunt shot at the goal. del bosque will surely have a stern talk with him in the half time break.

gg spain. finally you're back in this.

IHaveIce

Banned
lmao people in here pretending like it is a big thing Spain is beating turkye.. man of course they will.

Doesn't change that if you like Spain, you like whiny idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom