• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb fans.

mou.png

MrKaepora

They are protesting again our football association (and they are right) but this is the wrong place and the wrong time especially when the team is playing well for the first time.
This time they have managed it i guess croatia will be out of the championship and they have gotten the attention they need. At least now they should push it until it the end what they started

What are the reasons for the protest?

I hope they are worth a draw in a game you guys had everything to win.

Nine and a half minutes of added time. Is that a new record?

On the other hand, this likely means Italy will be facing Croatia in the second round, which sucks. Perhaps Turkey can pull off an upset?

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Nine and a half minutes of added time. Is that a new record?

On the other hand, this likely means Italy will be facing Croatia in the second round, which sucks. Perhaps Turkey can pull off an upset?

maybe in the euro, or international tournaments in general, but there are many games at the club level with more added time. i believe the record is 23 minutes.

If we get outted for this, I won't be surprised. Hell, the fact that a guy nearly lost his limbs should be enough to ban our fans from attending the rest of the games in the tournament.

Lego Boss

No points deduction without being warned first.

Just shows that The English Disease has been adapted and adopted by others.

Of all the things we gave to the world, it's one of the things l'm least proud of.

Beefy

No points deduction without being warned first.

Just shows that The English Disease has been adapted and adopted by others.

Of all the things we gave to the world, it's one of the things l'm least proud of.
It's always been a human disease not just a English one

casiopao

Whats with all the hooligans here. So agressive here. They more or less cost their own country victory.

Hope Italy fans is not this crazy here.( italy vs Sweden Had very little Italy fans though which is confusing to me.)

KageZero

What are the reasons for the protest?

I hope they are worth a draw in a game you guys had everything to win.

They have been protesting in the last few years as well that is also why croatia had a lot of fines to pay and play in front of an empty stadium.

The reason for protest is the national football association and the leaders there. They are closely associated with mamic (dinamo "chairman") who has smuggled a lot of money out of the club on transfers and made some "life" long contracts with some players.
Besides that he in control of the domestic football competition and there were a lot of affairs with judges, fixed matches etc.
Also he is causing a lot of problem outside football as well, like striping on an airport, fighting on stadium, attacking the press to name a few.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Craziest match of the tournament so far. They just showed close-up footage here of that security guy that got hit by that flare (or was very close to it)... That bang was very loud, could get hearing loss from that.

edit: that's the clip below, what Andy posted

Kaban

Absolutely disgusted by the hooligans' behavior. Especially after the events of the Paris shooting, where you could hear the bomb going off during one of the matches. That exploding flare made me think twice.

casiopao

They have been protesting in the last few years as well that is also why croatia had a lot of fines to pay and play in front of an empty stadium.

The reason for protest is the national football association and the leaders there. They are closely associated with mamic (dinamo "chairman") who has smuggled a lot of money out of the club on transfers and made some "life" long contracts with some players.
Besides that he in control of the domestic football competition and there were a lot of affairs with judges, fixed matches etc.
Also he is causing a lot of problem outside football as well, like striping on an airport, fighting on stadium, attacking the press to name a few.

Man, that's actually as bad asy country football association there. Filled with corruption everywhere.

Syder

Absolutely disgusted by the hooligans' behavior. Especially after the events of the Paris shooting, where you could hear the bomb going off during one of the matches. That exploding flare made me think twice.
Unfortunately, this is like the third or fourth time this has happened with flares.

[Fugo]

I'm sorry for the good Croatian supporters, but since it's not even the first time this sort of thing happens, a ban should be seriously considered.

KageZero

Man, that's actually as bad asy country football association there. Filled with corruption everywhere.

Yep but this is the wrong time and wrong place to start a riot. Not only did they caused the fight between croatian fans and kicking the team out, they managed to injure the dude that was collecting the the flares as well. Morons.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
So apparently , this was a protest against the Croatian Football Front Office, by Croatians according to ESPN

they planned to sabotage Croatia's run.

duckroll

What does any of this have to do with the official who was hit in the head with a lit flare? Was he responsible for the corruption?

BigAl1992

As bad as the behaviour was by a section of the Croatian fans with throwing the flares down onto the pitch, that's not what worries me. What worries me is how easy it is to get them inside the stadiums by UEFA's awful security. If that's the level of security there, i dread to know what could happen if someone managed to get a bomb in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom