• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Florentino buys a Norwegian footballer, you simply have to accept it," Ancelotti wrote. "Furthermore, the president decided that he would play three games with the first team as a public relations exercise. He could be the best player in the world, but I don't care because he was not a player who I asked for. That signing was to do with PR.

qh8VVeJ.png

kiguel182

Honestly, after everything our team has said and done I wouldn't be said if they lost this.

They don't deserve it.

Of course I can't help it to want to win it. But yeah, a loss wouldn't be the worst thing.

painey

Don't want Portugal in the next round, but can't see them not winning here. Had a bet against Hungary today, but hoping for a draw.

Mory Dunz

okay...I said last game.

Is this William Carvalho guy good?

Cause this tournament he looks slower than Altidore, with half the awareness.

What am I missing?

lol put in Sanchez

Bakkus

If Portugal and Iceland ends on the same point and with identical goal difference, then Portugal will get the place over Iceland because they're ranked higher on the FIFA ranking. So much for that ranking being irrelevant...

Austria deserves to go home their play has been embarassing this tournament. Their draw with Portugal was dumb luck to say the least.
Shows again how wothless the FIFA world rankings are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom