• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strax

tumblr_nmli0vlBty1sdqemdo1_500.gif

FUCK YEAH ICELAND. WE GETTING DRUNK WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lilith

Okay, so I have my match plan with ranking, points, etc. When I put up the round of sixteen I thought I'd do it right with the third placed of the groups. Why, for example, is Croatia put up against Portugal and not Slovakia? Thanks for explaining this math problem.

Eanan

No surprise in Italian players being cheap with lots of diving, pulling and shoving behind the refs back. Ref has bottled it regardless anyway.

kottila

Okay, so I have my match plan with ranking, points, etc. When I put up the round of sixteen I thought I'd do it right with the third placed of the groups. Why, for example, is Croatia put up against Portugal and not Slovakia? Thanks for explaining this math problem.

You need a phd in UEFA to understand how the last 16 are set up

SamVimes

No surprise in Italian players being cheap with lots of diving, pulling and shoving behind the refs back. Ref has bottled it regardless anyway.

Italians are playing a glorified friendly, they don't care that much. They don't have anything to do with the ref being bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom