• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Brilliant! Ireland join the UK teams in the next round! Great stuff all round.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Most forget there are more games in this tournament though. What I mean is, for the boring matches we had because of the 16 go through out of 24, we also get 8 more games that are all in, instead of having the playoff start at the quarter finals.

Yes, some games might be more boring, but it's starting to pay off, and the fact we now have 15 games instead of 7 left until the end of the tournament, means this Euro can easily provide as many interesting games as 16-team Euros.

Fair enough. What's the draw now, anyway?

So happy for the Irish. Don't even care that we lost. Ireland deserved the win.

Best of all, we get France-Republic of Ireland!

But uh yeah, we played like crap. Best that we get that out of our system now before Spain.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Why do they have extra refs if they can't use them? Managers should have 3 time outs they can use to get a second opinion on an incident - like they have in tennis

Shito

I feel so fucking bad watching this game..... Italy played so bad... I can't even begin to explain it. At least we will have our squad against Spain but still... loss of confidence.
It is sooooo Italy-like to throw away that kind of game. ^^
Don't know what people expected, this is a staple of Italy's DNA there, and I don't even find it stupid at all -- they will need that rest to deal with Spain's ball possession.

Conte is going to give the team a nice kick in the ass after that performance today.
Tsk, no.
That game was there for him just to test out stuff and let his A team rest.

Firemind

Goodbye legend.

MGS3-Snake-Salutes-The-Boss-Grave.jpg

Spizz

Banned
It is sooooo Italy-like to throw away that kind of game. ^^
Don't know what people expected, this is a staple of Italy's DNA there, and I don't even find it stupid at all -- they will need that rest to deal with Spain's ball possession.

Tsk, no.
That game was there for him just to test out stuff and let his A team rest.
Conte has never struck me as a guy who is fine with a performance like today. I don't think he'll be furious or anything but I think the team will have no problems when it comes to motivation against Spain. I believe he'll make sure of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom