• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Podge293

Easy peasy. We got this.

Beat France 2-1. Handball to win naturally.

Beat the English 3-1. Just cuz we're awesome.

Beat Germany 1-0 repeating October.

Meet Northern Ireland in the final. Play out to a draw. 11 penalties scored each. Decide fuck it and reunite the island.

The island of Ireland win Euro 2016

My predictions

Poland
Portugal

Wales
Belgium

Germany
Italy

France
England
-----------------------
Portugal
Belgium

Germany
France
------------------------

Portugal
France

-----------------------

France

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
I'm saying nothing bad about Wales, I just want Norn Iron to do their best and maybe even get a Will Grigg goal... :p

Oriel

Shit. I have England in my office syndicate (and it's a fair chunk of money) but my heart is with the plucky Icelanders.

larry-david-reaction.gif

Fuck it. Go Vikings!!

Lol, I have Iceland in my pools (Romania was my other draw) so relishing that tie.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
It's actually cheating. There should only be Team GB. You can't have 3 teams that are actually one country. That's cheating.

Yeah, British teams stealing our jobs places!

Can you imagine how good a British team with an actual great player like Bale and decent keepers like any of the other would be?

Addi

I wouldn't be afraid of Ireland normally, but we have karma waiting for us :S 7 years in the making! Hopefully that karma was used on the 2010 World Cup.

France are the clear favourites though, the players, home turf advantage and 3 more rest days (on top of them already resting players against Switzerland). We are also playing in Lyon, first time in the tournament France gets a decent pitch where we can finally keep the ball rolling and not slip.

FDC1

Big differences in resting days for the next round, Portugal plays again Saturday, France is getting 3 more days than Ireland, etc...

Eanan

The N. Ireland crowd seems even crazier to me, loved the Germany match
Maybe in the stadium for one moment in a game, but nowhere near as crazy or memorable as the Republic fans! Utter madness over there with us all

Predicting a Wales, England and Ireland win!

COME ON!!!!

Spizz

Banned
So Ronaldo is the first player to score in 4 different Euros. This is why he's the GOAT. Won't see Messi do that.
Lmao, legit laughed at this one thank you.

Edit: just saw this interesting quote from Conte, can't disagree.

Conte: "The draw is ridiculously unbalanced, but there are rules and we've got to respect them."

Lucreto

Happy for Ireland they get a chance to score their revenge against us. ^^
I'm pretty sure this will make for a nice match.

Now if Ireland's supporters could avoid singing all night long at the pub at the corner of my street like NI fans did last night, that would be greatly appreciated... ^^

No can do. Might as well wear green and learn Fields of Athenry then go and join them. It's going to be a long night otherwise.

Fucking hell! I'd savour a Ire-Eng tie if we rob France on Sunday.

If somehow we beat France and with incredible luck defeat England, Ireland won't be open for business for the next week.

Par Score

All 3 of the Home Nations
plus Ireland ofc
getting through to the knockout rounds makes it even funnier that Scotland couldn't even qualify.

SuperHans

Easy peasy. We got this.

Beat France 2-1. Handball to win naturally.

Beat the English 3-1. Just cuz we're awesome.

Beat Germany 1-0 repeating October.

Meet Northern Ireland in the final. Play out to a draw. 11 penalties scored each. Decide fuck it and reunite the island.

The island of Ireland win Euro 2016

Given the year that's in it sure why not.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I honestly think Iceland will be a difficult game Monday

They're not pushovers, and we're not exactly great either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom