• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

Happy for Ireland they get a chance to score their revenge against us. ^^
I'm pretty sure this will make for a nice match.

Now if Ireland's supporters could avoid singing all night long at the pub at the corner of my street like NI fans did last night, that would be greatly appreciated... ^^

The Cowboy

God help me at the weekend, sat Wales vs N Ireland - sun France vs Ireland.

I'm gonna be so drunk win or lose - I'm just happy both our teams made it past the groups.

oti

Banned
Bums me out Gerrmany will have to kick out Iceland in the semis. I'd love to see them win. They are the trolls of this Euro and therefore they have my love.

2016-06-23_6-59-28dnjz4.jpg

Portugal could be a part of the final four, beating Belgium would be tough but possible.

It is not certain that this is Ronaldo's last tournament, unless you meant that Portugal didn't qualify, which they did.

You think he will come back for Euro 2020?

Bakkus

I don't think the 2nd bracket is THAT much better than the 1st. If we replace one of Italy and Spain with one of Wales and Northern Ireland, they're pretty equal.

dakun

Is Modric fully healthy?

it didn't really matter against Spain. Croatia is my favorite to be in the final among all of the candidates in the top half of finals. Portugal did not show that they are a threat at all so far. I'd rate Wales and Poland higher than them at the moment.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
R2 Predictions:

Poland
Croatia
Wales
Hungary
Germany
Italy
Republic of Ireland (I just feel it in my bones, it will be the shocker of the tournament
England

then

Croatia
Wales
Germany
England

then

Croatia
Germany

then

Croatia

calling it now.

Pacbois

Poland - Croatia
Wales - Belgium
Germany - Italy
France - England

then

Croatia - Wales
Germany - France

then Croatia - Germany final

Kadayi

Banned
Shit. I have England in my office syndicate (and it's a fair chunk of money) but my heart is with the plucky Icelanders.

larry-david-reaction.gif

Fuck it. Go Vikings!!

FUCK YEAH! Ireland through to get some revenge on France for '09. I'm half cut, blasting out Put 'Em Under Pressure. What a time to be alive.

Wessi, you legend! Great goal by Brady. He ran about 70 yards to head that home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom