• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's certainly something. Any context?

Cryo recovery?

ClZOEUmUkAE6eWP.jpg

Baleoce

Looking forward to it. You guys have a bit of stardust, which we just don't have, so it has to be in your favour. At least one us makes it to the quarters.

That alone would be a pretty amazing achievement for either team. Funny thing is, I had a bit left over on the fantasy football and picked Will Grigg as my sub xD

Damn, I think Ireland deserve to get to the final soley cause of their amazing fans. Many other nation fans should take note.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/23/iceland-england-euro-2016-ragnar-sigurdsson

This edged Portugal into third place and gives Iceland a meeting with England that Sigurdsson states is the team’s dream game. “We didn’t realise exactly the significance of the late goal out there, us playing England instead of Portugal,” he said. “But the moment the final whistle went everyone from the bench ran on the pitch shouting ‘We got England, we got England!’

Didn't know Iceland were that excited to go up against England, seeing it as their dream game. I feel it's gonna be a good match.

pbsapeer

Banned
Please don't. 48% of UK still loves Europe!
This is so true!! I still love the EU and Europe. :(

Also I'm glad the football is back to distract from the referendum. It's all I've heard and talked about for ages.

Right that's it. Only talking about football now 😁

Lego Boss

I hope you won't have to leave uk in next 2 years :D (joke post)

I spent two years living in Przemysl with my girlfriend (now wife) and it was great.

Now we have two daughters l don't think we'll go back, but with the way things are, never say never!

Anyway, let's enjoy the Pilka nozna!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom