• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unain

They should just get rid of that stupid rule altogether. It never lead to more fairness and people missed out on some important matches because of it.

Hah, yeah lets not do that. Every defender will do at least 1 big attack to get a yellow in each match to get rid of an important player.

Shito

Eh it seems legit. This one atleast.

I guess you never got a dead leg before. It's not fun. He's not faking it
I'm talking also about the medical staff not listening to the ref telling them to get him outside of the field.
Irish players are stalling EVERY thing, can't argue that, even the ref is getting bored by that.

Ireland is better than that, as proven right now by how they can put pressure on us.
Just play!

Morning / afternoon football GAF, is it just me or this Jim Breuer Referee is a bit too whistle happy?

Jim-Breuer-AP-2010.jpg

Angel_DvA

Irish players are fighting with their weapons, they have to win no matter what, I love this spirit, it's French players who need to step up their games, they have more talent but less heart, it's why they're losing.

Lima

Irish players are fighting with their weapons, they have to win no matter what, I love this spirit, it's French players who need to step up their games, they have more talent but less heart, it's why they're losing.

Bunch of soloists but no orchestra.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
France has two problems: Their midfield and their fullbacks

Kante, Matuidi and Pogba is just one too many, they're desperately missing some creativity in the middle. I would take Matuidi out, put a winger in and and move Payet to the 10.

And then Sagna and Evra. Jesus, does France not have better full backs than these two who are extremely washed up and slow af?

Eanan

Dare I say that the French team has not even troubled our defence so far, while we look dangerous going forward every time.

Mimosa97

Congrats on the win Ireland. Our team is trash. No teamplay. No heart. Fuck Evra. Fuck Giroud.

I don't know if I'm going to watch the second half. Nothing but frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom