• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this ref is really too card happy, albeit I agree with the horrible time wasting by Hendricks.. Time wasting is bullshit while you're up... But c'mon, guy's gotta take it easy with the cards.

Alucard

Banned
Why do people think Portugal is going to win this tournament? Have we been watching the same games? Yesterday's match was one of the worst elimination games I've ever seen and both teams should feel bad for making people pay to see such garbage play.

Podge293

Why do people think Portugal is going to win this tournament? Have we been watching the same games? Yesterday's match was one of the worst elimination games I've ever seen and both teams should feel bad for making people pay to see such garbage play.

Don't think anyone really expects it but hey worked for Greece in 04(?)

Irish goalkeeper:

maxresdefault.jpg

Are people really bitching about a player having a dead leg? Embarrassing.

When he acts like his leg has been blown off, and writhes around in agony to then suddenly be perfectly fine 30 seconds later, yeah.
Couple that with him kicking the ball away to waste more time, it's not exactly subtle what he was doing.

Because that has nothing to do with overall level of Portugal.

Shito

Are people really bitching about a player having a dead leg? Embarrassing.
No, about making is stall for way too long, with the medical staff not taking him on the side of the field like the ref asked them to, instead making him go out of it by sloooowly walking and suddenly getting better and asking to come back in as soon as he's out.

Ireland is not parking the bus, but they used shameful and obvious time wasting tactics for like 20 to 30 minutes during this half, up until the ref finally booked Hendricks for it. Which is a shame, because when they are actually playing the game they have great occasions and could have scored a second goal without it being a robbery at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom