• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Deschamps deserves a lot of flak for not getting the best out of his players. He's not a good enough manager. But whilst the manager is nothing special I've yet to see Pogba actually display the enormous talent he obviously has. It's not all down to poor tactics. Sometimes you just have to say fuck it and run the game yourself.

Mimosa97

The day he left Marseille, Gignac became super popular in France lol

He used to be called fat and slow but now he gets standing ovations everytime he plays for France.

FDC1

The day he left Marseille, Gignac became super popular in France lol

He used to be called fat and slow but now he gets standing ovations everytime he plays for France.

It was years ago. He was already popular and scored a good amount in his 2 last years at Marseille. He's a half-god now in Mexico.

JDB

Banned
So salty lol. It was a huge fault. He deserved a red even if it wouldn't have a been a last defender case.
Of course it was a fault. Doesn't mean he didn't dive like every goddamn player does these days. Those fake as fuck dives through the air are easily the most annoying thing in the sport these days.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
I think Deschamps believes his speed is more useful on one wing.

Guess that's fair. I'm a Man U fan so I'm a bit biased toward Martial.

Gignac just cracked the bar with a good shot, so it could be 3 and who could argue with that.

Shito

Father said he almost fell asleep during that game and my mother actually did. I am glad I didn't watch that.
One of the worst match I've ever seen. And that's coming from someone who started watching football with Italy 90...
Basically started at the 110th minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom