• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shito

I live a few minutes away from the Eiffel tower fanzone. Just went out to fetch some bread, and there were french supporters celebrating everywhere in the streets. They would walk where the cars drive, their faces painted, kicking balls and waving flags, and instead of being yelled at, the drivers would honk and cheer with them as they are slowly allowed to pass. Outside of a pub Irish supporters were drinking, smiling and singing with French supporters.
Sadly these kinds of things don't make the headlines like the hooligans do...

Pacbois

YAveZga.jpg

I live a few minutes away from the Eiffel tower fanzone. Just went out to fetch some bread, and there were french supporters celebrating everywhere in the streets. They would walk where the cars drive, their faces painted, kicking balls and waving flags, and instead of being yelled at, the drivers would honk and cheer with them as they are slowly allowed to pass. Outside of a pub Irish supporters were drinking, smiling and singing with French supporters.
Sadly these kinds of things don't make the headlines like the hooligans do...
Thumbs up!

Oriel

Gutted Ireland is out but still thoroughly proud of the team. Well done France, clearly the better team. I'll be rooting them on against the Sasanach/Rosbif. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom