• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syder

Stop that. Stop the persecution complex. English fans are absolutely terrible and cause trouble everywhere they go. That's a cold, hard, unbiased fact.
That's not a fact at all.

Eastern Europe saw how we were in the 70's and 80's and thought 'Hmmmm, we really like that!' and now we have the situation we see now. A very small minority of England fans behaving moronically, foreign police forces having clear bias against English fans (I've seen it personally) and Eastern Europeans who have adopted old English hooliganism and the UItras have come for a scrap with anyone.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Russians charging at England fans isn't England fans is it? What are you meant to do? Let some one knock you out then kick you on the floor like in that vid?

I'm not argueing that England don't have a minority that go looking for trouble. But I am saying it is a minority. Plenty more go there just to chill and watch the footy. I did for the last Euro's. You didn't see me throwing bottles etc.

Does it help though, to jump straight to the "It's just a minority!" argument? What good does that do? It's a terrible problem that is always there with English fans. Our government has actually confiscated passports to stop people getting to France for this tournament because they know this is going to happen and they have to try and do something about it.

Like I said, they are not the only ones, but the English are trouble, constantly. I get fed up listening to people blaming everyone else, "The other lot started it", "The police made it worse", it's the same shit over and over again.

Jal

Gareth should just stop with that manbun, it's embarassing.

l41YofHKHiRMlpYGs.gif

Roi

Let's get one thing straight, if you don't want to get involved in these kind of fights it's very easy to avoid them.

Undead

My actual money is on Germany and Belguim with cash out options but if I was brave, I'd put money on Wales to win this one

Daemul

What the fuck is all this shit I hear about hooliganism infecting the Euros?

Robin-Williams-What-Year-Is-It-Jumanji.gif

I thought we had long left this shit behind boys

Shito

England against Russia, played in Marseille, was a recipe for disaster.
Both teams have nasty ultras, and on top of that Marseille youth can be reaaaally dumb when they want to. :/

Roi

Not when you get rushed as you chill at a bar. Innocent people get caught up in things all the time.

Go to the fanzone, go to a bar outside the city center, don't mix with big groups of identifiable fans, etc? Especially if you know fights are a big change to happen that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom