• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

patapuf

Switzerland'll have to do better if we want to go anywhere this tourney.

Not to diminish the Albanian effort but that was pretty weak against 10 men.

JDB

Banned
Very rough for Switzerland. Albania just making it difficult for themselves with the dumb red card and... that shot.

Baleoce

With that kind of support from their fans and the kind of chances they had, Albania should have got something out of that game.

caramac

Remember past tournaments' threads always changed the subtitle of the thread to something related to the happenings of the last played match. Has that been put to a stop?

iirc it was Kabouter who was responsible for that, certainly in the Euro 2012 OT anyway.
Could be wrong but l believe he's from the Netherlands, so ....

Jal

Its guy love

26BRsGtHbu8Y4ezxC.gif

GHG

Come on Ramsey, I know you've got shit hair and I give you abuse for being shit for Arsenal but please do my fantasy team proud.

Kjellson

Remember past tournaments' threads always changed the subtitle of the thread to something related to the happenings of the last played match. Has that been put to a stop?

iirc it was Kabouter who was responsible for that, certainly in the Euro 2012 OT anyway.
Could be wrong but l believe he's from the Netherlands, so ....
Wes did the EC 2014 threads and changed the titles since he's a mod. He's kind of absent this tournament though.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
I'm behind Wales for this tournament, but that Manics song is atrocious.

Shame Albania got a man sent off. Would have been a more interesting half as they started to look better at the end of the first half. Switzerland were very unimpressive.

GHG

If this song is what Wales define as having better spirit than England then I don't want to have spirit.

Darksheik

Horrible Switzerland on the second half.
Glad Albania wasn't able to score but jeez, we need to be so much better than this to play against France.

Baleoce

Bloody Pele. Kind of crazy that we got to a quarter final of a world cup though, and only get knocked out by Brazil 1-0

psyer

Wales v. Slovakia

Commentators
ESPN: Jon Champion and Stewart Robson
BBC: Steve Wilson and Robbie Savage
World Feed: Kevin Keatings and Garry Birtles

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Watching this bit on the BBC about Wales footballing history depresses me as a Scotsman, because I know we could well match their record for missing out on tournaments.

What else is new. England fans are fucking morons but they've also been targeted by locals, rivals and the police. It's a shit situation all round.
The English are being twats but we can't pretend like Russia aren't doing the same, their Ultra groups are batshit insane and have already set fire to a cafe that England fans were in, at least the English haven't done anything as bad as that
yet

-edit-
We need a better UEFA register for hooligans and ultras, surely these idiots have facebook groups that we can just blanket ban travel to during the Euros.

Madchad

Yer i read something on BBC about the local law enforcers saying England fans singing to loud and then deciding on that basis to tell all the bars to not serve the English fans any booze.

Even i would get narky over that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom