• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
I don't usually like blaming the coaches, but this is entirely on Hodgson.

Rooney, Alli, Sterling and Kane played like shit all tournament long and England had their best game when they switched those players out for Henderson, Wilshere, Lallana and Vardy.
So why does none of them start? Why does he still start Rooney and Alli in the midfield who offer no creativity whatsoever instead of Henderson and Wilshere who had an excellent performance the one time they played together?
Why does he give Sterling and Kane yet another chance after their abysmal performances when their counter parts have done a much better job?
Why in gods name does he assign Kane to be the designated free kick taker?

And the biggest question of all why the hell is Hodgson still the coach after their laughable World Cup campaign?

Fucking hell, I didn't bother watching the match, just tuned in at the 85th minute to see the score. Jesus Christ I'm in tears! This is the biggest laugh I've had all week!

Good job lads!

roy1.png
roy1.png
roy1.png

Baleoce

Peter Crouch: "In all honesty, we were frozen in this second half".

Trying to figure out if that was intentional or not.

Corbec

Neo Member
I actually feel pretty bad for England. The team is actually quite likeable for a change but that was abject.

Also feel that laying the blame on Hodgson is a bit unfair - the players at the end of the day need to shoulder the lion's share of the blame.

On a more positive note, great stuff Iceland! It easily could have been a bigger win too!

Ikon

Congratulations Iceland!

I don't care that they're playing defensive football. They scored two goals against England and withstood 70 minutes of attacking. For a country that has never reached the euros before that's incredible.

I still hate Lagerbäck, but whatevs...

Baybars

Banned
Today, my aunt got subject to racist abuse by a white guy. Told her to go home. My aunt was with her child. I take comfort in the fact that racist cunt is crying right now seeing the shower of shite losing to country of 300k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom