• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

trembli0s

Cl_F-DxWYAAsQjr.jpg

Stunning. Lmfao

It's as if they hadn't been fucking abject all tournament.

It's as plain as day, the players actually aren't that good. I mean they're all superstars just because, but they're not good or great on a global scale, the league is good but that's mainly because English players are in the minority there.
It's the best crop of talent England have had since the Eriksson years. But the same problem is that the higher-profile players are given too much special treatment.

It's why England are doomed to repeat these mistakes over and over again. If they had Capello during the era of Eriksson, I strongly believe they would have won a tournament or at least made a final.

BKK

Congratulations to Iceland from England. If I can find it in myself to continue watching the tournament, I'll be supporting you!

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
England will not succeed until the media accept that they do not deserve to win every time and the players and manager have some degree of freedom.

*ding ding ding ding ding*

The pressure heaped on the England team, every tournament, is just ridiculous. And the way everyone viciously turns on and hounds the players, after every setback, is even worse.

Obviously some will say they should be able to live with it, but it's only human to feel a negative impact from that immense pressure.

Anyway, huge congratulations to Iceland! Loved you guys from your first game! Will be cheering you on against France!

Into

"World Class Players"

Overpaid scrubs who couldnt cut the grass at the likes of Valencia or Roma, let alone play for Barca, Real or Juve.

Now Sky has to rebuild these frauds AGAIN for the World Cup in 2 years when "Ingerlund is a dark horse m8s"

Congrats to Iceland, you fucking EVE addicts.

kmag

It's the best crop of talent England have had since the Eriksson years. But the same problem is that the higher-profile players are given too much special treatment.

It's why England are doomed to repeat these mistakes over and over again. If they had Capello during the era of Eriksson, I strongly believe they would have won a tournament or at least made a final.

Is it? Is it really, or is just a bunch of young players who excelled in a premiership season high on drama but low on actual quality. If a guy is young, English and has two good games he's suddenly a world beating superstar.

MrS

Banned
Is Kane the most hated man in England atm ? Or is that Roy Thugson ?
Has to be Woy. Everybody knew he was a clueless cunt before the tournament started and now he has been exposed as such. No plan B, taking names instead of in form players, making subs too late to be effective, woeful tactics.

Juicy Bob

Guys

Hey guys

Guys listen

So that's the second-

Seriously guys listen to this one

So that's the second time England have exited Europe in a week!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom