• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floody

Congrats Iceland, you were as good as we were shit. Hopefully this is the end of the Hodgson nightmare, and YAY Sturridge didn't get injured.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Our biggest weakness is our arrogance

And I've no idea why we are anyways? We are very, very average.

Clegg

WINSTON CHURCHILL, BORIS JOHNSON, CHAUCER, MR BEAN, NIGEL FARAGE, MAGGIE THATCHER, YOURE BOYS TOOK ONE HELL OF A BEATING

etta

my hard graphic balls
Watching Conte being so passionate in wiping out Spain with his masterful tactics and England toppled by Iceland, what an incredible day.

Gandalf

Congrats Iceland, and any Icelanders on here. Thoroughly deserved <3

Having watched (well, remembered) everything since Euro 96, that has to be the worst performance I've ever seen of England. Not even hyperbolic. Rooney needs to retire, and a lot of those players really need to fucking wake up.

Rashford beat his man 3 times towards the end, probably more than anyone else on the pitch. You fucked up Roy. You had to start him over Sterling. You had to start Vardy over Kane, who has been truly bloody awful.

Don't take this post as salt, as I'm not, honest. Just bitter disappointment, again.

And Woy? Fuck off please.

kmag

Mark Pougatch (ITV Sport presenter): "I don't think anyone can quite believe what they have just watched."

Oh we absolutely can, Mark.

It's as if they hadn't been fucking abject all tournament.

It's as plain as day, the players actually aren't that good. I mean they're all superstars just because, but they're not good or great on a global scale, the league is good but that's mainly because English players are in the minority there.

Cl_F-DxWYAAsQjr.jpg

Is the English league still the richest in the world? Have the numbers been run today?

( &#865;° &#860;&#662; &#865;°)
Jokes aside, the plumment of sterling — combined with uncertainty over taxation, visas, work permits, and European employment rulings like the Bosman — may actually have a chilling effect on English football.

Steiner84

All 26 hours. Multiple times.
just for the lulz, the scorer of the 2:1, Sigthorsson translates 1:1 to "Match Winning Goal - son" in german (not exactly in written but in spoken german).

CrunchyB

Congrats Iceland!

It's amazing that they were able to field a solid team with a population the size of Cardiff. I feel a little better now about them beating NL in the qualifiers.

AngryMoth

First our politicians and now our footballers have turned us into an international laughing stock. Laughing along with the rest of the world but then you remember that the joke is on you...

skypunch

Banned
Today, my aunt got subject to racist abuse by a white guy. Told her to go home. My aunt was with her child. I take comfort in the fact that racist cunt is crying right now seeing the shower of shite losing to country of 300k

Man, the feeling is so satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom