• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffy Duck

lroyGOQ.png

Hahahahaha brutal.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Fitting that a guy named Sigthorson scored the winning goal

This joke only makes sense in German, but I'm so proud of it, I'm gonna post it anyway.

Between Italy winning and breaking our curse and Iceland doing work againist England, this has been a fantastic day for Football. This is why I love this sport.

Wabba

YEAH! COME ON MY SCANDINAVIAN FRIENDS!

This has to be one of the biggest David vs Goliat histories of all time. Dont understand why Sterling was starting this game after a horrible Euro and Rooney and Kane was just awful today. Why did he put on Rashford when it was like 4 minutes left, if you would have brought him on sooner he could have run that defence down.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Best Euro day so far? Best Euro day so far.
Absolutely. Watching Hazard back in form yesterday was amazing as well.

Can't wait for Conte to arrive at the Bridge. He's gonna whip them in formation with his intensity and passion.

Nielm

YEAH! COME ON MY SCANDINAVIAN FRIENDS!

This has to be one of the biggest David vs Goliat histories of all time. Dont understand why Sterling was starting this game after a horrible Euro and Rooney and Kane was just awful today. Why did he put on Rashford when it was like 4 minutes left, if you would have brought him on sooner he could have run that defence down.

I really don't know why Roy Hodgson kept Kane and Rooney on for so long.

Is it? Is it really, or is just a bunch of young players who excelled in a premiership season high on drama but low on actual quality. If a guy is young, English and has two good games he's suddenly a world beating superstar.
That could be the case also, but the 23 they took should be able to be formed into a more successful team than what they delivered.

And now, the FA will be locked in to English-born managers whether or not they are the best candidate for the job after those players sabotaged Capello's run.

I hope England fans like Harry Redknapp! (a lot of them will, actually).

When did Harry Kane become a Ronaldo-esque SUPERSTAR?

After the Russia game why did no one tell him he is shit at set pieces? Why is he arrogant enough to not see himself that he's wasting chance after chance after chance?

Absolute shambles.

How do I get a Scottish passport?

I've been rooting for Germany for as long as I remember but it'd be real difficult to pick a side if they were playing against Iceland. Lovely team and great fans.

Baleoce

Even ignoring the poor performance and ball squandering, the substitutions that Hodgson was making throughout that game were just baffling tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom