• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just got online.... WAHEY! Well done, Iceland, well done Gunnars.

Cl_FrjtWMAAshMw.jpg

Ironic considering Gary Lineker et al on the BBC were positive ecstatic that England drew Iceland.

Inversive

I don't want Kane, Alli, Sterling, Wilshere or Hart anywhere near the squad in the future. Rashford did more in 5 minutes than the entire team in the second half but why wait til the 85th minute to sub him on, Woy is fucking useless. + starting Sterling and Kane who have been utter trash all tournie

Congrats Iceland great performance, i'm supporting you and Wales now :)

stay gold

Hopefully Rooney sacks off international football along with Roy so we can stop playing Frankenstein formations to fit the useless mess in.

BKK

I can't even be pissed off. If we lost to Germany on penalties yeah, but losing to a country with less than 1% of the population? I can only give credit to Iceland for that. It's not even a question of whether the England management will continue, Iceland already decided that.

Into

Apparently, two of the English players have started a petition for the result to be ignored and an immediate rematch.

It now has 3 million votes.

Was rooney this bad even with man utd last season ? it pains me to see him playing so bad.

The England shirts and boots get lead lined in a tournament, especially at knockout, it's a curse we can't shift for decades now. We cruise through qualifiers with the odd friendly drubbing of a big name which makes it all the more frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom