• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unconfirmed Member
Same old England, still shit :(

Was rooney this bad even with man utd last season ? it pains me to see him playing so bad.
He's done at this level. Fergie was right, his style of play has taken too much of a toll on his body. He is a half-decent midfielder that is nowhere near a prime Paul Scholes.

Floody

Yes, Roy is out! Thank you Iceland, might actually expect us to do at least half decent at Tournament now.
Though, that would probably be much worst when we are still shite

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
VZSf79S.jpg

Fucking lol'd

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Well maybe the dutch feel better now? Iceland is legit

Holy shit TSN is being fucking savage to the English! One of the analysts outright called England overrated and nowhere near the superpowers they think they are.

Hasney

Neville has quit. He'll go back to Sky where he is actually good at it.

Holy shit TSN is being fucking savage to the English! One of the analysts outright called England overrated and nowhere near the superpowers they think they are.

It's true. Both in and out of football.

BKK

I can't believe this actually came true.

Good luck to Wales, I hope they win it. Even if my part of England used to have some of the worst occurrences for football violence at the club level between our clubs, I've found that most have been cheering Wales on in the Euros. Maybe because it's been so long since Wales have been competitive that there isn't the same animosity as there is towards "the old enemy" (at a footballing level anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom