• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

kottila

Don't you need a photo ID that matches the name on the ticket?

Not sure how they can do that, I've been told that when you bough multiple tickets from UEFA, the buyers name were on all of them. Viagogo guarantees you get in, otherwise you'll be reimbursed

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is the BBC Live Stream completely out of sync or is it just me?

Yep, knew it was a Wales goal before he hit it, trick, dont use the iplayer, go to the bbcsport website and watch their client, same thing but no delay

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Slovakia are the better team.

I think they're pretty even. Wales was incredibly lucky not to have that push at 4 mins go in, but I don't think Slovakia has been anywhere near good enough to deserve a lead.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Not sure how they can do that, I've been told that when you bough multiple tickets from UEFA, the buyers name were on all of them. Viagogo guarantees you get in, otherwise you'll be reimbursed

I don't know that's just what I heard. UEFA have a proper service for reselling and they were warning people they will need an id. If it's from a legit site though you'll be fine that's just to scare away the eBay types.

kottila

I don't know that's just what I heard. UEFA have a proper service for reselling and they were warning people they will need an id. If it's from a legit site though you'll be fine that's just to scare away the eBay types.

But noones using the uefa-service, they want a profit from their tickets. I'm in the area anyway, so I won't be too gutted if we're refused entrance
i will
. Just hope theres something left of Marseille when the Russians and English leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom