• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakkus

Wouldn't suprise me if Rooney scores no goals this tournament, and then he'll get criticized for it ignoring the fact he will play every match as a midfielder.

Syder

Nope. Act like an animal, get treated like one.
giphy.gif

To run up to the innocent person with such bloodlust conviction and then immediately regret the action of knocking him out while running away behind cover with his head in his hands is really strange behaviour.I hope the coward gets caught.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Wouldn't suprise me if Rooney scores no goals this tournament, and then he'll get criticized for it ignoring the fact he will play every match as a midfielder.

that's certainly one way to cover up his poor performances

the fact he's now our fourth best striker and instead of sticking him on the bench or leaving him at home they gifted him a midfield position is a joke. Is he going to be a CB at the world cup and keeper at the next euros?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
They should just send Russia and England home if this shit keeps up.

It was a stupid idea to have Russia (probably the nation with the worst ultras), Marseilles (French city with a tonne of unemployment and known football violence), and England (known for stupidity) all together in some toxic mix. Whoever was responsible needs a good kick up the arse.

Cob32

To run up to the innocent person with such bloodlust conviction and then immediately regret the action of knocking him out while running away behind cover with his head in his hands is really strange behaviour.I hope the coward gets caught.

I don't think it's regret, rather trying to clear the tear gas from his eyes.

T-Rex.

Banned
Walker starts over Clyne. Rooney starts. Roy pls. The only decent decision is Alli behind Kane, if that is what he's done.

Time to cancel the game. This is some bullshit going on there. If you can't have a normal Euro just don't do it all.

And to do this shit in France now also, while police is fucking swamped with preventing any terror threats after the attacks on Paris.

Russian ultras going round with helmets etc on and armed with weapons according to Sky.
Ban Russia supporters from this and two following Euros if that is happening. Unacceptable shit. Like holy fuck Russia, get your shit together sometime.

Syder

Walker starts over Clyne. Rooney starts. Roy pls. The only decent decision is Alli behind Kane, if that is what he's done.
Can't really criticise Walker over Clyne, he's been playing well for England in recent matches and arguably had a better season.

Angel_DvA

It was a stupid idea to have Russia (probably the nation with the worst ultras), Marseilles (French city with a tonne of unemployment and known football violence), and England (known for stupidity) all together in some toxic mix. Whoever was responsible needs a good kick up the arse.

They are separated though, it's nearly impossible for them to meet each others from the place they slept to the stadium, people who fought each others are just aren't sticking to the plan that were given to them.

1998 World Cup between England and Russia

It was English and Turkish ^^

T-Rex.

Banned
Walker over Clyne is bizarre to me. He's such a mediocre RB.
Yup. Clyne is defensively sound, Walker is not. In a Roy Hodgson team there's no reason to start Walker lmao. Rooney on the pitch, in a CM position, is also killing me. He can barely pass the ball now and is far too slow on it to work well with Alli and Kane :|

Liamc723

Time to cancel the game. This is some bullshit going on there. If you can't have a normal Euro just don't do it all.

And to do this shit in France now also, while police is fucking swamped with preventing any terror threats after the attacks on Paris.

This is just as much as the French and their police, as it is England and Russia.

Liamc723

It happened in football before. I don't remember exactly what country was that?

National federations are punished for the behaviour of their supporters quite often.

Yeah, with a fine and banning the supporters who caused the trouble. They don't ban the whole country.

This is just as much as the French and their police, as it is England and Russia.
Well, you can hardly sent the French home.

Yeah, with a fine and banning the supporters who caused the trouble. They don't ban the whole country.
Matches are played without supporters because of violence all the time. They can do that here also. Or at least for future Russia and England games in the Euros.

Shameful scenes in Marseille. Not sure I understand the French police responding by spraying tear gas at everyone they can see either - hardly likely to calm things down or strike the serious hooligans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom