• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT| Take a bow sson

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Well, an awful lot of luck went Wales' way today, but 3 points is 3 points, so good on 'em.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
You beauty! Well done Wales. Have a good night Welsh fans everywhere!

Jal

xT0Gqg80A3psHFE9La.gif

spekkeh

Banned
@SamCunningham
A man holding a bag of shopping puts his hands up in surrender but is brutally knocked out with a punch. https://t.co/zC60VzX2fQ
Not really sure what's happening here. Given that there's another guy lying on the ground I somewhat doubt it was an innocent shopper passing by. He seems to be part of those Marseillaise thugs. Though it's clear those Brits are not innocent here.

Brinbe

Idiotic animals. There's absolutely nothing about this that's acceptable. It's really sucking the fun out of things already. I'd rather have there be no tourney than have people smashed over the head with chairs or sucked punched for no reason.

Jisgsaw

Looks to me like a a local shopper getting attacked, doubt he is a fan poor soul.

I think so too, but that's what's written (unless they dramatically changed the French language in the last five years) ;-)

Keep in mind this is in Marseille though, it was never the most peacefully city in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom