• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd-choice defense has more holes than swiss cheese...

Besides, even good club players don't always make a great team. See Belgium.

(French sports journalists were still saying that the team was below average two hours ago... I think it's a bit harsh, but they can be awfully clumsy at times, both in attack and defense)

I feel you, but unlike Belgium, they play well together (They actually play as a team). I do agree that they do play a bit clumsy at times. And that can be their downfall against Germany.

Mimosa97

Fuck off Evra. You piece of trash.

Prob the most hated french player of the last 10 years. Why is this cunt still playing ?

Peléo

What rules are those? There are still a few teams playing with different colored shorts and shirts. Think it's mainly an aesthetic option these days.

Oh is that why that's gone? :(

It's derived from Fifa instructions: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/fifa-new-world-cup-kits-2816201

Also here: http://www.sportsgrid.com/uncategor...orld-cup-its-because-fifa-made-them-do-it/#16

ItaGer.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
everytime the commentator says Ragnar I do a double take ;_;

Admirably enough for Iceland in the end I guess. They kept playing. Got 2 goals back despite being 4-0 down and of course getting this far. Could have ended far worse for them but they saved a little face in the end with their goals.

horkrux

lol this match really is boring. I've switched off 20 minutes ago. Smooth ride into semi-finals. Too smooth in fact. Yesterday's match took its toll on the Germans and it might have crippled them too much.

Admirably enough for Iceland in the end I guess. They kept playing. Got 2 goals back despite being 4-0 down and of course getting this far. Could have ended far worse for them but they saved a little face in the end with their goals.
I agree. 5-2 definitely doesn't look bad after the first half.

CTLance

Icelandish motivation is impressive. I'd be completely gutted to get owned like that, but they clung on and even got two goals. Meanwhile French defence remains spotty. France-Germany is gonna be interesting.

jts

...hate me...
S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Well played France. Professional, efficient first half won the game.

Well played Iceland. Fought till the end and won the 2nd half! Great tournament from you guys.

Time to wreck France
(I love you France but your defence is bad and our team is tired and injured so maybe it will be an even match. Maybe you can lift the curse like we did with the Italians).

Weckum

I love that they're showing the Icelandic players celebrating with their fans, not the French who won, lol.

Also, here's hoping Germany or Wales win the cup. Well, or France.

What I'm saying is: fuck Portugal

Strax

If I played for France I would so pissed that the Icelandic fans cheered for 90 mins and the France fans barely made a sound.

Time to wreck France
(I love you France but your defence is bad and our team is tired and injured so maybe it will be an even match. Maybe you can lift the curse like we did with the Italians).

I hope Lloris pulls a Schumacher on Ozil
(good luck have fun)

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Well Done Iceland!

Now I'm 100% backing France to take it home! Allleeeeez

CTLance

I love that they're showing the Icelandic players celebrating with their fans, not the French who won, lol.
Yeah, and they showed them doing their chant, then cut to the French for a second where one of the players accidentally got elbowed in the face by a fellow player during celebration, then back to the Icelanders. That was kinda odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom