• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-E

TXEdajQ.gif

All Germany's penalties taken simultaneously.

An ice-breaker and some French kissing leads to a semi
A song of ice and wine

Is this done for Italy as well? Zaza starting his dance early would be too much.

GlamFM

Banned
These two are also reaons for me being pretty relaxed. We have about four players that you can't back up adequat: Neuer, Boateng, Kroos and - even out of form working like a madmen - Müller. They are on board, so everything is fine. I am actually looking forward to see what aces Löw has up his sleeve. If Schweini isn't able to play he could draw Kimmich to his favourite position... Playing against Schürle or Sane (if you ask me he will have a splendid career so the EM might be a good chance to melt some faces) might confuse France for sure.

Don´t forget that Hummels scored against France in the WorldCup - he will be missed.

I´m still pretty optimistic.

whiteape

Against Germany we'll need to take advantage of their players being injured/suspended and the whole team being exhausted.

Remember when Khedira was injured right before the final of the WC in 2014? Kramer was his substitute and nobody expected anything from him. He did a hell of a game (until he passed out). Never underestimate our substitutes ;)

Croyles

Remember when Khedira was injured right before the final of the WC in 2014? Kramer was his substitute and nobody expected anything from him. He did a hell of a game (until he passed out). Never underestimate our substitutes ;)

And yet people are upset that apparently German fans are whining and being too negative because a few said it would be a tough game.

Alx

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Apparently, composition is advanced tech.

What makes it surprising to the common spectator is that it is synchronized with the camera zoom in. It's slightly more advanced than your regular weather forecast green screen, but not by much indeed. Just basic AR.

GlamFM

Banned
good. i hope he awards france several undeserved penalties.

You know, there is this thing where sometimes you want the nation that beat you to win the entire thing.

So you know that at least you lost to the champion.

Germany 2, France rien du tout.

Ansatz

We are going to take revenge for the Brasil WC quarter. Hopefully Koscielny won't mess things up.

I remember that yellow cards are being reset next match too.

I'm looking forward to seeing that Pogba-Kanté duo in the lower midfield. You won't cross them. I need to try that out in FIFA16.

Why do people say "revenge" when one team was clearly superior in every way and won fair and square without any bullshit ref calls or whatever?

France could play a holding style 4-3-3, matuidi-pogba-kante midfield and hit on the counter. If you remove matuidi for coman or something you will suffer defensively I think.

Ref for GER-FRA is Italian. Hmm......

UEFA has been dodgy all season ref-wise, but if it's Rizzoli then I feel better about the game (CL 2013 Final, WC 2014 Final)

It's funny... every time there's a tournament, I get the urge to purchase new cleats. I think it's time to purchase a new pair of Nike Mercurial Vapor Elites. The brighter the colour, the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom