• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxrunner

What?
As someone with a soft spot for Italy: everyone gave them shit on the tournaments where they did that kind of thing.
I actually also like Italy so whatever.
I do agree that Portugal is not playing for the spectacle that we like, but that has not done anything for us quite honestly, so Santos have merit in that change strategy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
GG Wales

And grats Portugal, finally a (very) decent game.

Baleoce

Congratulations Portugal, you've been the better team. Good luck in the final <3 Very proud of this Welsh team to get this far. I couldn't have dreamed of this at the start of the tournament.

Tugatrix

hatersgonnahate.jpg

We did it

1zOEC9S.gif

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone from Wales should be proud of this team! It's been a blast following them in this tournament.

And congrats to Portugal!

Pachimari

I really hope Portugal wins the Euros, only so that Cristiano will have won it. What is the other semi final? Germany - France?

Wales should be very proud.

They've earned so much respect this month.

Congratulations Portugal, you've been the better team. Good luck in the final <3 Very proud of this Welsh team to get this far. I couldn't have dreamed of this at the start of the tournament.

Respect indeed, Bravo Wales for making it this far, maaan imagine if Ramsey was playing, I bet the score would have been different, but not sure if ales would have won, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom