• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lol wonder what Bale and Ronnie are talking about there.

Corto

Fantastic Tournament Wales! Just fantastic. It's a shame Ramsey was suspended. I feel this is the beginning of a Golden Age for your side.

CrayToes

Unlucky lads. What a fantastic run that won't ever be forgotten around here.

Well done to Portugal. Regardless of what people say, Portual are in the final because they deserve it. They've answered every question that's been asked of them. I hope they win the tournament now just for the luls. Although I'm not sure if I can handle the Portuguese "salt" posts much longer.

Winner mentality.

mou1.png

TeegsD

Congrats on making the semis, Wales!

I love seeing folks sleep on France for tomorrows game, I think they'll pull away with a win easily

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ill go on the record right now and say we have no chance against Germany and next to no chance against France, but if I had to choose it would be France.

No. He will quit after he gets his first free kick goal in an international major tournament.

So he will play forever?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Going to be an amazing final regardless of who wins next game. Hoping for France, but I really enjoy watching Germany too.

Noirulus

This is it. We somehow made the finals after that disaster of a group stage. Almost like the god of football willed us into this spot. It's gonna be tough but I have faith that we can beat France or Germany. FORCA PORTUGAL!

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i really hope france wins the other semi, since portugal-france might actually be a match. germany would faceroll portugal.

Berto

Deserved win. Seeing Portugal twice in a Euro final is something I never thought to be possible when I was a kid. Hope we get France in the final to avenge euro '84, euro 2000 (still hurts) and WC '06, they're our nemesis.

Markoman

Deserved win. Seeing Portugal twice in a Euro final is something I never thought to be possible when I was a kid. Hope we get France in the final to avenge euro '84, euro 2000 (still hurts) and WC '06, they're our nemesis.

Well, bad news m8, both Germany and France are Portugal's nemesis.

Empty

hangtime for ronaldo's header was amazing but he impressed me with his leadership and maturity on the pitch today. sensational.

Firemind

Totally possible since France doesn't have a Platini or Zidane caliber player and Portugal has the most haxy player alive.

Portugal made it to the final. Great game, I am happy for my boys, heróis do mar never die ahaha.

And yeah I agree, I think France is going to win tomorrow. Regardless of who actually does though, it's going to be an epic match. Living in a Portuguese neighborhood in Toronto all I can say is that the party right now is insane, and if we win this Sunday, this city is going to hear it loud and clear lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom