• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2016 |OT2| Portugal eurowns France + Moths to become champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKaepora

Hehehehehe

13557921_629358597226932_1094749511566896665_n.jpg

I wonder how will France and Germany position themselves tomorrow. The left side on the German D looked vulnerable against Italy.

Edit: and to add that Hummels will not play tomorrow cause of suspension. Will be a great game indeed.

Baleoce

Proud of losing to a shit Portugal side? Small mentality and will achieve nothing.

Mate, I get where you're coming from, in an isolated game, we could have and should have been in this game. But if you look at where Welsh football in general has come from and where we want to be, this is a big step for us, and with any luck this is a substantial stepping stone. Bad games happen, and you learn from it for sure, and to be able to learn from it in a semi final of a Euros is unfathomable for us, yet we've had the opportunity, and can definitely take something from this. But I can't help but be proud of our wins in this tournament regardless, especially that Belgium game.

Alucard

Banned
Congrats to Portugal and their fans. My dislike for Ronaldo and Pepe, and my Arsenal fandom, will still force me to cheer for Germany or France in the final, though.

Congrats Portugal, the better team has won today. Great result for Wales, we met in the qualifiers (Bosnia) its a great team.

I hope that Germany beats France tomorrow.

Nah, they are great when they are not talking about their national team.

Actually that's not true at all. Most football fans from Portugal don't tend to be united over our national team cause we all hate each other because of the clubs. This team was ripped to shreds in Portugal because of its lack of quality (outisde of Pepe and Ronaldo, no one really plays at the best clubs of Europe) and cause this team is basically Sporting youth with a bunch of other players, making Porto and Benfica fans bitter as fuck.

Off course now we win, and we are all happy. But that's cause we won. There's a lot of bitterness here cause we won. A LOT.

As I said this morning.

img_1066.jpg

Let's do this boys!!!

CONGRATS BOYS

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Congrats to Portugal and their fans. My dislike for Ronaldo and Pepe, and my Arsenal fandom, will still force me to cheer for Germany or France in the final, though.

what does Arsenal have to do with being anti Portugal?

man I like Arsenal :(

feel

The fuck are we doing on the final of the Euro with such a shit team.. 😅

Oh well, yay! Seems very unlikely that we'll get anywhere near lifting the trophy but you never know!

Corto

Portugal has some young blood that if we indeed win this Cup can make for the start of a Dynasty for the next big tournaments. Strangely not on the centre back defence position. A position where we always had 3-4 good to excellent players. Will need to work on that!

Noirulus

The fuck are we doing on the final of the Euro with such a shit team.. ��

Oh well, yay! Seems very unlikely that we'll get anywhere near lifting the trophy but you never know!

I think we've got bits of quality but unfortunately Germany has some incredible synergy between their top class players. Portugal needs to play their hearts out to stand a chance.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I kind of lost all the interest for Euro now. I don't like to much any of the remaining three teams. Maybe Germany for the quality of their game. But not too much.

Pachimari

Did you guys see the boy who went to get a picture with Cristiano, and he were invited to be part of the team picture? That was so funny. I need a YouTube video of it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I think we've got bits of quality but unfortunately Germany has some incredible synergy between their top class players. Portugal needs to play their hearts out to stand a chance.

poor France, everyone already assuming Germany wins lol :(

Did you guys see the boy who went to get a picture with Cristiano, and he were invited to be part of the team picture? That was so funny. I need a YouTube video of it.

600.jpg

Aki-at

I'm pretty much happy with whatever team wins the Euro at the moment but it'd be amazing if Portugal manage it. Congrats on the tournament so far!

Still think Germany has enough to win this tournament.

cyen

Actually that's not true at all. Most football fans from Portugal don't tend to be united over our national team cause we all hate each other because of the clubs. This team was ripped to shreds in Portugal because of its lack of quality (outisde of Pepe and Ronaldo, no one really plays at the best clubs of Europe) and cause this team is basically Sporting youth with a bunch of other players, making Porto and Benfica fans bitter as fuck.

Off course now we win, and we are all happy. But that's cause we won. There's a lot of bitterness here cause we won. A LOT.

As I said this morning.

CONGRATS BOYS

Two words that are much more saltier than a bunch of players that werent even champions a single time playing at Sporting.

Deus Renato.

Corto

Two words that are much more saltier than a bunch of players that werent even champions a single time playing at Sporting.

Deus Renato.

Renato will break records after records. And I say this as a Porto supporter. Too bad Benfica had to sell. Bayern doesn't understand yet the bargain they got.

Bow to your bronze god.
DPDGX95.jpg

It's flattering to read all those comment about Germany, but we'll be missing 3 key players. Khedira & Hummels will be replaced by players who were injured for several months prior to the tournament. France will handily beat us, imho.

Bow to your bronze god.
DPDGX95.jpg

It's flattering to read all those comment about Germany, but we'll be missing 3 key players. Khedira & Hummels will be replaced by players who were injured for several months prior to the tournament. France will handily beat us, imho.
As a supporter you must always believe until it is clear that we lost.

Elandyll

Banned
Deserved win. Seeing Portugal twice in a Euro final is something I never thought to be possible when I was a kid. Hope we get France in the final to avenge euro '84, euro 2000 (still hurts) and WC '06, they're our nemesis.
We're probably going to get skewered by our own Nemesis tomorrow, so don't hold up your hope too much.
Am glad we have a rematch for 2014 WC, thought we met too early then (1/4).

Germany will destroy France as they did Brazil.
I wish, but they don't have some key players in 3 positions: Hummels, Khedira and Gomez.
Bastian will play, but I don't think he has 100% strength for playing 90 minutes too.
Germany will have a very difficult game tomorrow, but I hope they'll win! :)

Ansatz

Bastian to start tomorrow based on my
google
translation skills.

------------Muller-----
--Draxler--Özil-------
Fuck Reus
-------Kroos----Bastian
Hector-Boa-Höwedes-Kimmich
-----------Neuer

This is good.

google
translation skills.

------------Muller-----
--Draxler--Özil-------
Fuck Reus
-------Kroos----Bastian
-----------Neuer

This is good.

Who is "Fuck Reus"? I wish he'd try Podolski up front.

As a supporter you must always believe until it is clear that we lost.

My heart says yes, but my brain says no.

chadskin

google
translation skills.

------------Muller-----
--Draxler--Özil-------
Fuck Reus
-------Kroos----Bastian
-----------Neuer

This is good.

I have a feeling it may be Mustafi instead of Höwedes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom