• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread of don't trust anyone

Who will win the next game?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a happier note, if I am successful with Burgundy, I hope you all are happy with the monster you created.
And by you I mean toma and Fitz.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
you guys should take so long i can get back from my travels

i can be the joe biden of the poll

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
e5YuU.gif

Kabouter

The worst part of the idea is giving crab control of a top rated nation anyway, even more terrible of an idea than giving you control of one Red Arremer :p

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The worst part of the idea is giving crab control of a top rated nation anyway, even more terrible of an idea than giving you control of one Red Arremer :p

meh burgundy, not that top tier.

gimme polan

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Some Civ 5 leaking into my EU4 with Poland.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Hmm, ming is like really good if player controlled, feels like it got a pretty low score compared to what I expected.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Just hoping it doesn't get picked it, I'm probably dead if it is.

EDIT: I HOPE SOMEONE PICKS MING BECAUSE I'LL REK EM'

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
eu4_the_cossacks_packshot.jpg

The Cossacks is the sixth major expansion for Europa Universalis IV and focuses on Hordes and Eastern Europe. This addition allows you to plunder your neighbours as a horde in order to keep your tribes loyal and raze their lands to gain power to advance in technology or reform into a settled nation. The internal politics of nations is brought to life with the Estates, representing powerful interests such as the Magnates of Poland-Lithuania and the eponymous Cossacks of the steppe. More detailed control over the cultures and natives living in your nation and the ability to work more closely with your AI allies and understand their goals will let you bring out your inner Peter the Great.

Main Features:

Estates: Adds internal politics in your country, with power groupings such as the Church, Nobility and Bourgeois fighting for control.
Diplomatic Feedback: Adds the ability to interact much more deeply with the AI by setting your attitude and telling it what you want out of wars.
Tengri: New religion mechanics focusing on Syncretism. Tengri have a secondary religion that they fully tolerate, and can change this secondary religion at will.
Horde Unity and Razing: Hordes must attack their neighbors to secure plunder in order to keep the tribes happy, or risk a tribal uprising. Hordes can raze territories they conquer to get monarch points and raise horde unity.
Advanced Culture Change: Adds the ability to choose what culture you want to convert a province to from any neighbouring culture, or restore the original culture of the province.
Native Policies: Adds the ability to set your policy towards the natives in your colonies, allowing you to focus on trade, assimilation, or subjugation.
Improved Espionage: Two new spy actions allowing you to study the technology of more advanced countries and agitate for liberty in your enemies subjects.

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/europa-universalis-iv-cossacks?___store=eu

Fitz

Improved Espionage: Two new spy actions allowing you to study the technology of more advanced countries and agitate for liberty in your enemies subjects.

Y5cSsEL.gif

Hopefully they've just omitted improvements to the rest from the list there.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
No plotting with Robo during lunch, but seeing how fun the European theatre looks, I couldnt help to once again pick a nation there. Since my old friend and ally Red Arremer picked Burgundy, I thought it would be fun to pick a natural ally in the south, which means its replay time and Savoy!

Looking forward to crash out of the game in session three after being raped by my neighbours.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I'm picking a country that starts with M. Second letter is a vowel.

Spirited will be pleased

There's a LOT...
Magdeburg, Mainz, Mantua, Milan, Memmingen, Modena, Montferrat, Münster, Munster, Mazovia, Moldova, Muscovy, Makuria, Marehan, Mamluks, Morocco, Madurai, Majeerteen, Malabar, Maldives, Malindi, Malwa, Manipur, Marathas, Marwar, Mewar, Mewat, Mogadishu, Mombasa, Multan, Mutapa, Mysore, Majapahit, Makassar, Malacca, Ming, Mong Yang, Mongolia, Macina, Mali, Mossi, Mahican, Miami, Mikmaq, Mixtec, Muisca, Mapuche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom