• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread of Don't trust the Russian or trains-Part 3

How many sessions until Kabouter gets annexed by some scrub AI country?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzzy

Its not, but considering his neighbours that are played by humans AND the fact that he still wants more human players nearby, he does show some of that kingsnakian flair that we all know and love.

No no, I was happy that I didn't have any human players in Italy proper! I don't want any there.

CloudWolf

Yeah, I can't play tomorrow. It's better if we do this on Sunday.

EDIT: Oh god Toma is Novgorod. Just great. *improves border defenses*

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Incoming Ryukyu Three Mountains MP game.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
I shall keep my mysterious secrets hidden then, to be unveiled on the day of reckoning!

Since it might require us some planning as well, considering your position could influence tactical decisions a lot, I would appreciate if you could post your country on friday/saturday :p

I perfectly understand that you need more time to decide though.

Fitz

Since it might require us some planning as well, considering your position could influence tactical decisions a lot, I would appreciate if you could post your country on friday/saturday :p

I perfectly understand that you need more time to decide though.

Ha! The justified fear of an inferior nation awaiting their doom!

Before the weekend :p

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
How I want this game to go:

kalka-river1.jpg

How this game will actually go:

Haly

Good thing I bailed out of Eastern Europe.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Choose Poland they said

Should be nice and comfortable with Muscovy and Austria out of the picture they said

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Haha, playing a test Burgundy game and I just had France, Austria and England join a coalition against me.

CloudWolf

Haha, playing a test Burgundy game and I just had France, Austria and England join a coalition against me.

The key strategy to a Burgundy game is allying Austria or Castille and teaming up against France. I managed to destroy France in a few decades using that strategy. Of course you'll be kind of a dick if you do that in our next game, with FACE playing France :D

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
The key strategy to a Burgundy game is allying Austria or Castille and teaming up against France. I managed to destroy France in a few decades using that strategy. Of course you'll be kind of a dick if you do that in our next game, with FACE playing France :D

I allied Castille as Austria had me as rival at the start. As for our game, I'm more peaceful than Morfeo, I don't really defeat anyone.

Haly

Unfortunately, FACE is on France.

That's not going to go so well when he can make his own alliance.

Haly

I said no such thing!

Leave me alone!

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I allied Castille as Austria had me as rival at the start. As for our game, I'm more peaceful than Morfeo the fucking Chuck Norris of Peace, I don't really defeat anyone.

This must be a figure of speak or something, for as it stands now it is clearly an oxymoronic statement with internal contradictions.

You're even more peaceful than Morfeo? Wow.

Dont listen to him, nobody comes close to my peace-making skills!

CloudWolf

Unfortunately, FACE is on France.

That's not going to go so well when he can make his own alliance.
That just reminded me of something. If Snake should form The Netherlands, will FACE get the French cores? Or is that mechanic not in the game if both nations are controlled by players?

Haly

What I expect the french region to look like after a hundred years:
Flagbig.GIF

Haly

That's supposed to be Burgandy!

EU4 players are insufferable cunts, really.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
The best way to destroy France is to do it by yourself. Am I right?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
fitz pls

it worked so well with toma

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So.. Is there any way we could delay first session until next wednesday? It appears we're having guests over the weekend which I assumed were leaving sunday, but on the contrary are staying until monday morning.

The first session is extremely crucial to my game.

I could also play monday night

Commence hating

Kabouter

So.. Is there any way we could delay first session until next wednesday? It appears we're having guests over the weekend which I assumed were leaving sunday, but on the contrary are staying until monday morning.

The first session is extremely crucial to my game.

I could also play monday night

Commence hating

Well, others are free to disagree and overrule me, but imo we should start Sunday, because there's probably always someone who can't make it and has an important session.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Well, others are free to disagree and overrule me, but imo we should start Sunday, because there's probably always someone who can't make it and has an important session.

Yeah, you're right. Nevermind.

I'll try to see what I can do to sneak in a session. I'm sure my parents in law will be mighty impressed by the cool and serious video game that is so important I have to play it even though they're visiting from out of town :p Not to mention the wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom