• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread of Swedish rail defeating armies - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I might not be able to join on Wednesday and Sunday, as I will be in Holiday. Probably that means that Scotland will be no more when I will be back. As Kab is booked, it means also that my colonist won't be put to work.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I might not be able to join on Wednesday and Sunday, as I will be in Holiday. Probably that means that Scotland will be no more when I will be back. As Kab is booked, it means also that my colonist won't be put to work.

I can try allying AI Scotland if you want - if say, I and mgo temporarily allied you England won't attack as it'll recognise the forcelimit imbalance. Can't do anything about the colonist, though.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I can try allying AI Scotland if you want - if say, I and mgo temporarily allied you England won't attack as it'll recognise the forcelimit imbalance. Can't do anything about the colonist, though.

Yeah, that could a solution. There is also the truce running, but I don't know if that will cover for 2 sessions.

CloudWolf

I'm not able to join this Wednesday because of the introduction I'm running, I'll be back on Sunday. It's not like I'll be able to achieve anything of note tomorrow anyway with my 10-year regency council.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not able to join this Wednesday because of the introduction I'm running, I'll be back on Sunday. It's not like I'll be able to achieve anything of note tomorrow anyway with my 10-year regency council.

Oh, that reminds me, Kab. Is my monarch still going? Last I looked he was banging on a bit and at the end of last session his heir was only 1. Paranoid about the dreaded regency council.

Kabouter

Oh, that reminds me, Kab. Is my monarch still going? Last I looked he was banging on a bit and at the end of last session his heir was only 1. Paranoid about the dreaded regency council.

No, the monarch died mid-session, you have a 0-6-0 dude there now iirc.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
No, the monarch died mid-session, you have a 0-6-0 dude there now iirc.

Yeah, got him after my 3-2-2 heir died as a general valiantly holding off Provence, Lorraine and Trier in that clutch battle during the Austrian war. *sheds single tear*

Kabouter

Yeah, got him after my 3-2-2 heir died as a general valiantly holding off Provence, Lorraine and Trier in that clutch battle during the Austrian war. *sheds single tear*

Well, the current guy at least compensates nicely for the excess in diplomatic relations :p

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Really looking forward to tomorrow, was crazy fun to finally be able to restore some peace last time after the terrible revolts the first two sessions. Its also fun that we now have a player in south-east asia as well as the Algerian Timurids, and too be honest, considering how Roboleon is a complete n00b in germany, I think he should change to the eastern theatre as well. Would be more fun for him, and make it more interesting for us!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Mleugi, pls fix your internet and withdraw your aggro AI polish troops from the inside of my anus

Kabouter

Mleugi, pls fix your internet and withdraw your aggro AI polish troops from the inside of my anus

What I don't get is how it could be this bad to begin with, the United States air force does not strike me as a particularly poorly funded organisation. I'd more easily understand it if it was like, the Dutch air force or something.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
What I don't get is how it could be this bad to begin with, the United States air force does not strike me as a particularly poorly funded organisation. I'd more easily understand it if it was like, the Dutch air force or something.

untitled-1foshn.gif

Morfeo

Holy shit LOL!

Morfeo

Great combo guys! No we shouldnt have anybody turning up half an hour later "forgetting" the times. Yes I am looking at YOU ZZMitch!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Great combo guys! No we shouldnt have anybody turning up half an hour later "forgetting" the times. Yes I am looking at YOU ZZMitch!

Just to be serious, though, Wednesdays are definitely 21:30-23:00, you're quite right.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I'd love to try out hotjoining so I'll meet you guys at 21:30

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
SUCK IT CASTILE

ARAGON 1-0

EDIT: gained 7 provinces; 5 from castile, 2 from diplo-annex

Morfeo

Conquered 5 provs, annexed two vassals for 4 provs, and got a new 2 prov vassal. Unfortunately also got a stupid coalition against me that tempered my enjoyment near the end, but all in all a decent session.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The Hansa AAR
26/03/1474 - 10/16/1484

Summary: Fuck this game.

Can't take Reykjavik, so I wasted my time on that. Fitz was getting hit by heavy WE so I was obligated to peace without taking a colonial outpost, pushing back my plans by another 20 years or so.

Then the Anti-Hansa Coalition triggered and Austria bailed on me, so I had to peace immediately, losing Brunswick and Luneberg in the process. Managed to vassalize Luneberg before anyone else could but I'm too small to vassalize Brunswick. Right now I'm just preparing for my next conquest of Denmark.

Seriously, fuck everything.

Provinces Gained: Holstein, Lauenberg
Provinces Lost: Luneberg, Braunschweig, Hannover
Vassals Gained: Luneberg (Luneberg)

Haly

I like how Ming has done absolutely nothing for the last 40 years.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I like how the Timurids do better when FACE isn't here.

EDIT: also goddamn is that AI Crimea? If so, they've done well.

Fitz

Was getting 0.3 WE per month by the end of that Danish war, seems silly that a junior member of a coalition who can't peace out can get Call for Peace, still burning the WE off at the end of the session. I was also in danger of getting a Peasants War for quite a while, bloody nerve racking.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Was getting 0.3 WE per month by the end of that Danish war, seems silly that a junior member of a coalition who can't peace out can get Call for Peace, still burning the WE off at the end of the session. I was also in danger of getting a Peasants War for quite a while, bloody nerve racking.

...fuuuuuuuuck. I forgot about that.

Welp.

*fingers crossed*

Haly

Yeah, sorry about that.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Things went sort of smooth this session!

Pretty much just running around, avoiding getting crushed by big armies, but got two decent peace deals against various coalitions, and a powerful ally.

Now to suck up to Austria a bit, and we got a ball game. (for a while)

Diplo-annexing Augsburg as we speak, just to feint some progress in my game.

Haly

Ah no worries, was totally worth it in the long run. Sweden would definitely have been integrated otherwise.

Speaking of which, I have an Alliance with England, Poland and Sweden going in preparation for the next Hansa-Danish war. Interested? That is, assuming mleugie wants to join or if he's even attending next session.

Fitz

Speaking of which, I have an Alliance with England, Poland and Sweden going in preparation for the next Hansa-Danish war. Interested? That is, assuming mleugie wants to join or if he's even attending next session.

I'll probably have to sit that one out, the hordes are starting to think they're real nations. You guys shouldn't have any trouble stomping them more thoroughly, between Sweden's imba armies and the Danish lack of manpower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom