• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread of Swedish rail defeating armies - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
RIP KingSnake.

ibp1WSwlHZ3sqB.png

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
England wanted to get Guantanamo before the US does. So it's over.

They have historical rival with you and border your capital, right? That's pretty rough. I want GB out of the Caribbean too, so I'd help you, but Toma sank my navy.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
No, I'm done with this round, I can't play the whole game just defending against England and always trying to recover, there's no point in that and I find no fun in it. Even if i would manage to conquer some Caribbean provinces from them in a war I think that wouldn't be enough for the war score and attacking and conquering some English provinces in the British Isles is quite a challenge with their navy.

Kabouter

No, I'm done with this round, I can't play the whole game just defending against England and always trying to recover, there's no point in that and I find no fun in it. Even if i would manage to conquer some Caribbean provinces from them in a war I think that wouldn't be enough for the war score and attacking and conquering some English provinces in the British Isles is quite a challenge with their navy.

That sucks man :(
Hope you're back next round though!

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
gg KingSnake!

I hope you'll be back for next round too. Would be great to play a whole round together. And I know you're only quitting to have more time to play Hyrule Warriors, Smash and Bayonetta 2 anyway :p

fanboi

Banned
Once again, puny southerners flee before withering fire of mighty Russian arms!

Had some great fun there today, well played to all involved in that war, it felt like you guys had stacks of 20-30 hidden all over the place. That battle in the Hungarian hills was fantastic, didn't think I had a chance, proved to be the turning point for sure though. Losing my little navy early on was a shame, had some fun blockading the sound and retreating a few times.

That battle was intense, and I Think your + 1 Tech made the difference plus all the minus we got from attacking there.

Also, this is for all:

If you have more players want to join next session, tell them about this thread and try make them Active in our lite sub-community.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
gg KingSnake!

I hope you'll be back for next round too. Would be great to play a whole round together. And I know you're only quitting to have more time to play Hyrule Warriors, Smash and Bayonetta 2 anyway :p

I will join next round.

I'm already playing HW, but when Bayonetta hits I won't have time for anything else until I finish both Bayo 1 & 2.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
I am definitely shitting myself from the prospective of facing the combined might of the timurids and their rebels! Looking forward to next time.

Question, are you playing on wednesday Face? If the AI declared war on me - can I use it to take some provinces? It fucking sucked last session when the ZZMitch had his AI declare war, and I couldnt do anything except drain manpower and wait for them to accept white peace.

FACE

Banned
I am definitely shitting myself from the prospective of facing the combined might of the timurids and their rebels! Looking forward to next time.

Question, are you playing on wednesday Face? If the AI declared war on me - can I use it to take some provinces? It fucking sucked last session when the ZZMitch had his AI declare war, and I couldnt do anything except drain manpower and wait for them to accept white peace.

Nope. Please don't, I'm so close to forming the Mughal Empire.

If the AI does anything stupid after next wednesday though, feel free.

Kabouter

Nope. Please don't, I'm so close to forming the Mughal Empire.

If the AI does anything stupid after next wednesday though, feel free.

...yeah, but to form the Mughal empire you need to take shit from Morfeo lol

Also, forming the Mughals would probably make you weaker since you would retain the same ideas and would get Indian rather than Muslim units. All you'd gain is claims, really.

Fitz

...yeah, but to form the Mughal empire you need to take shit from Morfeo lol

Also, forming the Mughals would probably make you weaker since you would retain the same ideas and would get Indian rather than Muslim units. All you'd gain is claims, really.

That's such a joke that you now end up nerfing your units to form the Mughals. They clearly didn't think things through when they made their changes to westernisation/unit type, as you said, it's just a poor decision now. Better units, or some claims and prestige.

Kabouter

That's such a joke that you now end up nerfing your units to form the Mughals. They clearly didn't think things through when they made their changes to westernisation/unit type, as you said, it's just a poor decision now. Better units, or some claims and prestige.

Yeah, all the changes to westernisation have been absolutely dreadful to be honest, this is just one of many.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
I could help you against Britain if you want to continue playing. I need to do something about them anyway after they annexed Brittany.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I could help you against Britain if you want to continue playing. I need to do something about them anyway after they annexed Brittany.

I will join this coalition of the willing provided the Mahometan abide peaceably.

fanboi

Banned
Guys, we shouldn't let Crab out of this thread since he only get enemies.

Gay-lesbian cake denier thread

Come back to use Crab.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Sorry guys, but I lost all the motivation for playing this round with how things are going. I going to get my revenge by finishing the Ironman game and erasing England from map (6 more provinces to go).

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, we shouldn't let Crab out of this thread since he only get enemies.

Gay-lesbian cake denier thread

Come back to use Crab.

Well I think Crab wrote a nice and nuanced post in that thread (Crab is generally a really good poster IMO), the problem is that most of GAF posters are really black/white about most stuff

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Kinda funny how much ground we are covering in this thread. Whats next? Presidential debates? Relationship-age? War ponies? :p

fanboi

Banned
I want to discuss the moral implications when a teacher engage in intimint relation with a student.

Yes/No?

More OK if she is hot?

Should you not care?

Do we have any good case studies, from lets say, Norway perhaps?

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
I want to discuss the moral implications when a teacher engage in intimint relation with a student.

Yes/No?

More OK if she is hot?

Should you not care?

You can't judge such a complex case without pictures. Morfeo?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

Yes/No?

More OK if she is hot?

Should you not care?

It only really becomes contrary to University regulations when you're supervising students on MA-level.

That is seldom a problem for Morfeo, as those students are waaaaay to old for his liking

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Haly missed his big chance for naming Kabs colonial nation "Ponyland"

Or did you name it yourself, kab?

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace

Yes/No?

More OK if she is hot?

Should you not care?

I feel I know a thing or two about this, considering my impeccable morality and peacefulness and I am just going to say: Definitely ok if she is hot!

It only really becomes contrary to University regulations when you're supervising students on MA-level.

That is seldom a problem for Morfeo, as those students are waaaaay to old for his liking

Pretty much this. As a colleague once said: The older you get, the more you start to appreciate fresh pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom