• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy, I want to see some Sako Evil Ryu. Will SF4 be moved to the 3rd stream until it comes back to the main stream?

EDIT: I guess that background noise answered my question.

Clawww

Been looking at some of the Madcatz fightsticks on sale and I think I found the Soul Calibur V Soul edition Fightstick cheaper on Amazon ($69.99). Anyone here use this stick for SF4? Thinking of buying it right now...

TEs are excellent, no brainer at that price

Mine has lasted years of abuse, and of course it's moddable/upgradeable if you want to

Shito

so many tekken haters in gaf :( can't we love all da fighting gaems
If anything, it will make you love your favorite games even more.
You're welcome!

A lot of people write off any non capcom game, regardless of how good it is. Gaf is no exception
More like "we can't love any and everything".
A lot of Marvel minions don't really enjoy AE, and if goes the other way too.

vocab

Been looking at some of the Madcatz fightsticks on sale and I think I found the Soul Calibur V Soul edition Fightstick cheaper on Amazon ($69.99). Anyone here use this stick for SF4? Thinking of buying it right now...

It's fine. Probably the best bang for buck stick right now.

so many tekken haters in gaf :( can't we love all da fighting gaems

Oh, I like tekken, I just hate playing it.

Audio crackle on finest KO is awful.

Kikujiro

I don't see the Tekken hate in this thread, where it is?
People are talking about every game without any problems. If none of the Tekken fans are talking about the game is not because there's hate, people follow different games.

Dachande

Man I'm sticking around for Tekken, I'm really interested, first TTT2 top 8 I've sat down and properly watched. Looking forward to it!

And that last AE match was insane. Good to see my gal Makoto wrecking it up.

53k viewers for Friday afternoon SF4 is crazy (this was almost GF level numbers two years ago). Numbers should definitely pass 100k on Sunday.

SF4 semi's from last year was in the mid 60's I think. Higher than Marvel I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. So seeing how big of a jump we see from there should give us some kind of idea how much Finals day will be.

MrDaravon

SF4 starting up on srkevo3, looks like Sanford and I don't recognize the other player. Ultradavid and someone else I don't recognize commentating.

Edit: Damn, the slight lag on the 360 app keeps making my posts late :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom