• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

It isn't, they wouldn't put Marn and Floe in the same pool.

Yeah, they must be mixed up since Daigo fought Fword in winners semis of that pool, but we just watched Sanford v Dogura in Winners semis of a pool.

The guy on the left looks like a young Shane Bettenhausen.

It is, yeah: Dogura had control of the match.
But: Rufus.

DIdn't Floe win both rounds because he did EX messiah while Dogura did EX-something and messiah won and he also got FADC ultra? Regardless Floe played great, but that match was decided by random guesses by both players.

Shito

DIdn't Floe win both rounds because he did EX messiah while Dogura did EX-something and messiah won and he also got FADC ultra? Regardless Floe played great, but that match was decided by random guesses by both players.
I'd say Rufus EX Messiah is better at randomness, then... ^^

You're right, he tried ex psycho crusher and it got stuffed by the ex messiah.

Blizzard

Banned
I'm looking through the bracket results from the first page of this thread, and only the A section seems to have been completed at this point in time. I don't see Armada anywhere. Do they have another pseudonym?

OceanBlue

Yeah, I think so. The reward for Bison's risks are so bad though. It's Dogura's fault for taking such bad risks against Floe when Floe had 3 meters but I'd rather see Dogura in winners' bracket than Floe. :(

Revven

I'm looking through the bracket results from the first page of this thread, and only the A section seems to have been completed at this point in time. I don't see Armada anywhere. Do they have another pseudonym?

No, idk where the updated stuff is for Melee but getyourtournament's twitter has been tweeting out updates about Melee's pools and confirmed Armada made it out on the winner's side of his pool.

SuperBonk

Pretty big upset, WoundCowboy (Shang Tsung) sending Reo (Kabal) into losers in MK9.

Reo playing Morty Seinfeld now, which is a runback of a very close match earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom