• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

Why would anyone in another fighting game pick a character with lower HP compared to another with better HP? They're different characters.
I am asking if Yoshi even has some advantage that would make him even a situational pick. In most fighting games if a character has low HP they usually have some other advantages like faster speed/mobility and smaller hit box.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I know nothing about Tekken but was Nin the favourite going in?

Bronson beating Nin is like Art beating Infiltration. Bronson was always a jokester and goofy guy in the Tekken community and Nin was considered the very best T6 player, overall tekken player and top 5 in TTT2 in the world.

MrDaravon

I haven't watched a lot of TTT2, is part of the hype because Bronson is using Jinpachi/Ogre? I've watched very little of the game, but I honestly think this is the first time I've ever seen either of these characters on stream before.

FluxWaveZ

I am asking if Yoshi even has some advantage that would make him even a situational pick. In most fighting games if a character has low HP they usually have some other advantages like faster speed/mobility and smaller hit box.

Oh, then I guess character preference/loyalty, gameplay preference or that's what they're used to, though I don't know much about Smash either. It's almost like asking why someone wouldn't just pick a top tier in any fighting game.

These Smash commentators are pretty terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom