• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
xOhwdaU.jpg

SuperBonk

I know most of you guys don't care about MK but there have been some amazing matches in these semi-finals.

Fellow gaffer 16 bit's Kitana countering WoundCowboy's Shang anti-wake up pressure with enhanced cutter.

DJT's Cyrax getting just the right amount of damage on DetroitBallin's Kabal just as time ran out.

Foreverking's Sonya getting into top 8 through a magic pixel against Pboardplayer's Kenshi (who beat Kung Lao with Ermac of all people!).

Great swan song for the current longest running game at Evo.

FluxWaveZ

LK hates this matchup.

This is going to be ugly.

LK hates any MU in which he loses. He was talking mess about S. Lab vs. Mitsuru on Mayonaka Midnight saying that it was in S. Lab's favor after his loss at UFGT and when he was commenting on my match at Ultimate Montreal Air Dashers last month he was being mighty sarcastic about my S. Lab play.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
LK showing he lacks fighting game basics and getting by with only his character in yet another game.
I've never seen in Aigis look dominant without Orgia before
She still has plenty of good tools out of it, most players are just too scared to do anything out of it though

unreon

I know most of you guys don't care about MK but there have been some amazing matches in these semi-finals.

Fellow gaffer 16 bit's Kitana countering WoundCowboy's Shang anti-wake up pressure with enhanced cutter.

DJT's Cyrax getting just the right amount of damage on DetroitBallin's Kabal just as time ran out.

Foreverking's Sonya getting into top 8 through a magic pixel against Pboardplayer's Kenshi (who beat Kung Lao with Ermac of all people!).

Great swan song for the current longest running game at Evo.
Sounds great to hear about! I don't know very much about MK but am happy whenever anyone is enjoying their game of choice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom