• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

WHAT THE FUCK!?!

Perfect Legend has won the past 2 MK9 EVO's without EVER being sent to losers.

DJT (the guy who mirror match troll destroyed the blind guy who plays by sound and double babied him) JUST SENT HIM TO LOSERS WITH CYRAX.

O_O

LordJim

WHAT THE FUCK!?!

DJT (the guy who mirror match troll destroyed the blind guy who plays by sound and double babied him) JUST SENT HIM TO LOSERS WITH CYRAX.

O_O

PL has always hated Cyrax

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Yeah... Japan wins.

If BananaKen had won vs. Mitsuru, I think he would have done pretty fantastic against Aigis. Oh well.
The match up is ass though, but I think BananaKen could of willpowered through, it would of been all about getting that one good set up started vs Aigis which is hard.
I dunno why you guys think Bananaken would have a better shot at this.
He would get rushed to no end.
They are hype from the matches and don't know/are not thinking about the match up

Blizzard

Banned
WHAT THE FUCK!?!

O_O
Someone was looking forward to DJT getting "bodied" too (I shall have to look up this slang)...does anyone have a chance of beating him?

FluxWaveZ

The match up is ass though, but I think BananaKen could of willpowered through, it would of been all about getting that one good set up started vs Aigis which is hard.

I personally think S. Lab vs. Mitsuru is a worse MU for S. Lab than it is against Aigis. Mitsuru can break Asterius so easily, but Aigis doesn't have much outside of her 5C/2C and sweep, plus S. Lab's 5D/2D can nullify a lot of Aigis' zoning options plus 2C eliminates Aigis' approach options in Orgia since Aigis' movement in Orgia forces her to fly into the flames.

I dunno why you guys think Bananaken would have a better shot at this.
He would get rushed to no end.

See above. Plus, I've seen BananaKen's videos vs. Aigis players.

Busaiku

URYciWZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom