• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Evolution 2013 Fighting game championship of the World July 12th - 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

when it hits = omg umeshoryu
when it doesnt hit = lol staged

daigo throws out a lot of dps, he always has.

Not like that, that was like 4 in a round that all completely whiffed? I don't think he threw the match or anything, but that was random as fuck and completely unlike any play I've seen from him before. I don't know if that previous round got to him, or if he is just really tired or what but that was bizarre.

Westlo

based sako!

QUOTE=BadWolf;70022826]Felt like he did it on purpose, it was a complete 180 from how he was playing the entire tournament.[/QUOTE]

its called pressure, he cracked, it happens to the best and its happened to him a lot of times before.

lol Triforce

I0ZHxWY.png

keep it classy

Limit

This Daigo loss was reminiscent of his loss from last year. That is why earlier in the thread I posed the question of if Daigo is even a top player any more. He may be a big fish in a small pond but can't hang with swimming with the sharks at Evo.

Westlo

sako excellence, good to see him finally perform in america.

didn't he body xian's gen with evil ryu @ topanga?

lol sakos last 2 matches and his winners semi ae against people he bodied @ topanga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom